Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point if yall gonna just "yOrRr CaANaDiEn" us to death lol. Nigga please. Enjoy the rest of your day.

that has nothing to do with speaking about the issues that happen within your borders. i only “your canadian” you to death when you are vouching for politicans that dont govern where you live or speak over the lived experiences of Black americans

day, enjoyed.

Real shit, I didnt vote for Biden, i voted against Trump.

Voting against Trump wasnt gonna change shit cause the damage was done, but if nothing else, I just wanted this man to be embarassed cause hes such a sore loser. And so I voted against him.

As a Kurdish American, that was my Kurdish side.

My American side never believed in the American political system. I still dont. So I might never vote again.

Im giving Biden and Kamala a chance. If they surprise me and actually pass some good legislation, they might have me vote again, but like I said, i dont trust the political system in America so I dont expect much.
Boom. Especially the bolded/underlined.

I don't see a "love fest" for Biden.....I see muhfuckas wanting to get Donnie Dickhead the fuck outta there.....hopefully being dragged out the Secret Service on live TV.

But, I also see a willingness to give Joe a shot to fix some shit around here. Let's see what he does.

that has nothing to do with speaking about the issues that happen within your borders. i only “your canadian” you to death when you are vouching for politicans that dont govern where you live or speak over the lived experiences of Black americans

day, enjoyed.

I speak on the topics and threads made. I can't help where they trend.

At least we not having what's your favorite fast food tournaments threads anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back