Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaand another one.

Working class people literally won Biden the election.

And yall response? "We abandoning working class people"

Time to admit that the real issue for yall is that the working class people yall got isnt the working class people yall want.
Big facts ....

@Race Jones legit question... would you ever consider leaving the US to live somewhere else?

Or do you think real political change (the ones you espouse) can happen in your lifetime over there... cos from where I'm sitting (as a non American of course) its gonna be predominantly a two party system for decades more and it is gonna be White men running things in that period of time too....

And this question can be applied to non voters

Another bone i gotta pick is those who put forth that narrative that sought to put another wedge between black men and women while showering black women with empty platitudes belive black women trust black women, black women are saving the country when black men vote pretty much in lock step with black women..

Shout out to all the organizers Black women organizers but people gotta look at themselves and ask why they bought into that bullshit and also again

Policies over Platitudes..

Kamala the most liberal senator now vice president got work to do because she is that girl

this made 0 sense

Big facts ....

Shit wild as fuck.

Like never clearer.

Mfers got working class black people to flip the half the states Trump won plus took GA from the repubs, and on a lower level are about to flip AZ due to votes from working class mexicans. This shit happened in the last 72 hours.

And what they saying? "We abandoning working class people"

Like yooooo. If yall dont stfu and gtfoh

yeah I want him charged too

just the optics of bringing criminal charges on the president that was just elected out will further kill the US image and credibility globally

I dont ever want to hear anything criticizing any other corrupt leadership when we had an overtly corrupt president and he was almost reelected to a second term

Facts. Open season on his kids and advisors though

@Race Jones legit question... would you ever consider leaving the US to live somewhere else?

Or do you think real political change (the ones you espouse) can happen in your lifetime over there... cos from where I'm sitting (as a non American of course) its gonna be predominantly a two party system for decades more and it is gonna be White men running things in that period of time too....

And this question can be applied to non voters

personally, i would never leave the us.
anti-Blackness is everywhere. however, i do plan to do community work and teach for the rest of my life

and oh laugh at negroliberals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back