Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked should I take her lying as disrespect.

Not a damn thing wrong with that
You can't honestly say you cant see how someone can feel disrespected by being told to shut up

Yeah you may have mean it very flippantly and as just a thing to say but she dont know you

We letting it go tho. Now shut the fuck up about it and lets continue to educate the uneducated

That concession speech gonna be epic. I might play it on a loop drinking a whole bottle.

Its not gonna happen anytime soon, but at some point, sooner or later, someone gonna have to tap him on his shoulder and say its over.

Read deeper into what she said and take a very close look at the people who are actually in the video. What do you see?

I thought folks were taking issue with Yang mentioning how Dems need to pay more attention to the "working class".. but by the way he phrased it... it was directed towards white rural working class... disregarding to some extent, that there are loads of black working class people.

this was the clip I saw

*shrugs*

I'm sorry for coming off slow, but I really am lost. I don't understand the logic that is leading to the criticism.

Yang is being asked where he thinks the Dem party went wrong. He answered by saying that when he talked to people, particularly in the midwest, their perception of the Dem party is that is all about the coastal elites and that they aren't interested in the working class. That's not something Yang just made up. People have been saying that since Hillary Clinton lost. He then argues that Dems are to have any chance of getting stronger, they need to appeal to the working class.

Now I grant you that he's probably talking more about white middle class people, he's not explicitly excluding black people from his comments. Explain to me how his comments are wrong or why we should be offended by them? If black working class people still vote strongly for Dems, then they aren't the problem and it would make perfect sense that his answer addressing the problem isn't directed at black people. On top of that, if the Dems adopted friendlier policies towards the working class, how would that be a bad thing for black working class people?

I'm honestly not trying to be argumentative here. I really don't see the criticism. It seems like ya'll are taking some liberties with what is being said.

I’ve been told shut up and called out my name by folks on here. And if I feel it’s malicious I say something. If not I don’t.

But how I’m suppose to know who a women and male on here if I never seen them.

The only time I said anything about one on here when the I was getting called a few things in a few post for no reason.

Whatever. I don’t care anymore

hmmmm

PBW huh...but depends on the situation huh...

aight

You damn right. Everything depends on the situation.

I’m pretty sure you live your entire life like that just like everybody man or woman in here

Chill bruh

I’ve been told shut up and called out my name by folks on here. And if I feel it’s malicious I say something. If not I don’t.

But how I’m suppose to know who a women and male on here if I never seen them.

The only time I said anything about one on here when the I was getting called a few things in a few post for no reason.

Whatever. I don’t care anymore
As your big bro

you didnt know who you were talking to for starters

she wasnt disrespectful to you. Her responses have been on topic and very articulate.

even if it was a dude, what did they do to warrant "shut up" from you as an opening to your response?

Why does it matter if its really a female anyway? at this point, if its a dude pretending to be a female, then they have more issues to be concerned about than a damn election.

its about respect. She has shown it to you, and you jumped off the top rope.

If it was Beta or somebody, then no one bats an eye, and the fact that you are attempting to double down on it really is surprising considering your PBW stance on the board over the past few weeks

it costs you nothing to apologize b. Plain and simple.

What if she was interested in bringing a couple of her female friends to the site based on her interactions so far? This how you welcome her to the site? c'mon b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back