Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we truly united on getting shit done or are people depending on the mercy of those white dudes in power.

we gotta stop looking for their help and help each other. yea, they owe us....but we gotta look at it like the crack head uncle who wanted to hold your tv to watch the game.......you aint getting it back. that dont mean dont try but it also doesnt mean to wait on it.
I don't see where I said I'm looking for help from "them".

I'm questioning where he gets the idea that Black folk are looking for a quick overhaul.

We BEEN fighting...we've BEEN doing for self...we've BEEN trying to get more of *US* in those "good ole boy" networks so we can dismantle the bullshit from the inside out. And we've been doing it for MUCH LONGER than for 50 years.

My point is, we're not impatient....we've been much too patient, IMO. We're TIRED of the same ol' shit!!

Fam, "a quick overhaul"?

How long have we been at this?

Black folk aren't sick and tired of being sick and tired because we tried to get someting for ourselves 2 weeks ago and it didn't pan out.

shut up.

niggas acting like slavery was 1000 years ago and we ain’t a minority when it comes to the total amount of black folks here vs others races.

And I have plenty of talks with older black folks who seen the changes that been made over the 70 to 80 years they been black in America and it’s highly disrespectful to them to say it’s the same when in reality it’s not.

Shit ain’t gon happen over night. shit takes time when you’re hated.

shut up.

niggas acting like slavery was 1000 years ago and we ain’t a minority when it comes to the total amount of black folks here vs others races.

And I have plenty of talks with older black folks who seen the changes that been made over the 70 to 80 years they been black in America and it’s highly disrespectful to them to say it’s the same when in reality it’s not.

Shit ain’t gon happen over night. shit takes time when you’re hated.
First of all, we're not going to do that disrespect thing.

We can have a discussion without it.

I'm assuming you're an adult...I am too. Let's conduct ourselves accordingly.

You know what, on second thought, let's leave this right here.

We'll just "haha/ether, etc" in threads that don't get folk in their feelings.

Be blessed, Dwayne.

First of all, we're not going to do that disrespect thing.

We can have a discussion without it.

I'm assuming you're an adult...I am too. Let's conduct ourselves accordingly.

You know what, on second thought, let's leave this right here.

We'll just "haha/ether, etc" in threads that don't get folk in their feelings.

Be blessed, Dwayne.

what disrespect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back