Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

I aint even gone front. Reading this put tears of joy in my eyes.

161t2o.gif

You let people tell you shut up to your face?

Yes. And if I wanna be disrespectful to somebody in their face I tell them to shut the fuck up. Chill out

And folks say it all the time and it’s not disrespectful. I gave her/him and entire post afterward.

Stop reaching

Yes. And if I wanna be disrespectful to somebody in their face I tell them to shut the fuck up. Chill out

And folks say it all the time and it’s not disrespectful. I gave her/him and entire post afterward.

Stop reaching

I aint reaching.

Was just wondering. Cause i dont let people tell me shut up to my face in a serious discussion without letting them know thats their first and last warning.

We allowed to have different sensibilities though.

Respect.

Can’t even tell folks shut up on here now?

This Democratic presidency is already got the board to soft.

Damn Libs
I'm taking a stab but yall not cool enough to flippantly tell her to shut up. I didnt read it as playfully and maybe she didnt either

On top of that she took the high road and tried to end the convoy with you amicably and you still came back and called her a liar lol

Gotta know who to play with and who not to play with

I'm taking a stab but yall not cool enough to flippantly tell her to shut up. I didnt read it as playfully and maybe she didnt either

On top of that she took the high road and tried to end the convoy with you amicably and you still came back and called her a liar lol

Gotta know who to play with and who not to play with

I asked should I take her lying as disrespect.

Not a damn thing wrong with that

@AZTG

I’m a real life stepper bruh. So those you wouldn’t do that in person lines don’t apply to me.

FYI

aye, respect bruh.

Like I said, we allowed to have different sensibilities.

Personally, someone telling me shut up when we having a serious discussion is flagrantly disrespectful.

And me and you usually have the same views on what is and isnt respectful. so i was just curious.

aye, respect bruh.

Like I said, we allowed to have different sensibilities.

Personally, someone telling me shut up when we having a serious discussion is flagrantly disrespectful.

And me and you usually have the same views on what is and isnt respectful. so i was just curious.

Well. I know it can be “disrespectful” but it clearly wasn’t. Because I have an entire response.

But I digress

shut up.

niggas acting like slavery was 1000 years ago and we ain’t a minority when it comes to the total amount of black folks here vs others races.

And I have plenty of talks with older black folks who seen the changes that been made over the 70 to 80 years they been black in America and it’s highly disrespectful to them to say it’s the same when in reality it’s not.

Shit ain’t gon happen over night. shit takes time when you’re hated.
yo chiiiiiillllllll

thats a FEEEEEEmale

So it’s been proven she’s a woman?

Because the IC, IG and MySpace taught me to not take folks on their word on that fam.

I asked her a couple pages ago cos I'm hardly here anyway but...

Two moderators have confirmed it is a female poster so I'm going with their word

Dwayne...yes or no...you letting some dude out the blue or in the blue tell your wife to shut up?

yes or no

dont try to explain your position...just yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back