Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're gonna pretend there hasn't been a Biden lovefest by black men in here?

You see the cheerleading

Niggas full on celebrating like it's 2008 again...

As other voters have said the feeling in here should be RELIEF not pride
I don't see how you're seeing a "lovefest" for Biden. I think most people are so sick of that ass clown Trump that their happy that the best alternative to him was a old white cracka who's a little better than Trump

White House reporters saying there's total silence from the White House lol.

Last tweet at 2:23AM.

Hasn't left his room, because you can see the marine stationed outside when he does.

I deadass think Trump might kill himself or already has

:lol10:

1st potus needed to be suicide watch

I hope he doesn't kill himself tho. Cuz his cult followers will jus assume he was murdered, then he will be martyr

On a more serious not, because I know what you were saying,

Joe Biden has been doing a to of work that shows that he will indeed show his gratitude to the black people that got him in office. His top campaign advisers and strategist were black.

These were the top for campaign advisers and managers for Biden and Harris

This is optics b policies not platitudes

Symone Sanders ha.. fucking ha

Bruh, its clear that the black vote is more important than ever for dems. No two ways around it.

They try to put latino voters in a box, but time and time again it gets proven that latinos dont vote alike. Latinos are from mexico, central america, a whole continent, and some islands. Putting them all in one basket and saying "latino voters" is some white racist shit but thats another topic.

Back to the point, it doesnt matter if the latino population grows, cause their vote is split.

And so, for dems, the black vote is more important than ever cause no other race votes 95% in one direction.

And the best part is, black voters are getting smarter.

People like you that refuse to vote need to keep applying pressure on these mfers. Especially if Biden wins GA by less than 5k votes. Gotta put fear in him that that might never happen again if they fuck around.

It's been quite funny these past few days seeing people realize this about latinos.

Almost 70 million people voted for Trump...that means alot of places up north got alot of Trump voters too...it wasn't just the south

i just saw irony in a gif stating “the south has something to say” in terms of helping biden when the majority of the region was blooded

Honestly black ppl only became accepted in mainstream America 50 yrs ago... so In 50 yrs we got a president and now a VP
Nahhh....we had a Dem, biracial who, in his formative years, was raised by white people in a mostly white environment. He was elected on the heels of the failed Bush administration and the country being plunged into a recession. It was purely economical for the majority (white people) to overwhelmingly vote for him.

We now have a "black" woman VP who's ideology and politics are sketchy at best. Married to a white man, living in a white bubble.

Black people are NOT accepted in this country...merely "tolerated" and that tolerance only goes so far, as we can clearly see.

Black people have been fighting loooong before the CRM.

whats crazy is.....i went to the doctors office yesterday and my doc asked who i voted for....i told her biden and she told everyone in the office and they was all cheering me.

this man is hated by the world.

this is worse than getting your ass beat on ig and it going viral. cuz even that only reaches but so many people.
but the world dont like you and they watched you lose and they celebrating in different languages and countries.

Yep, ppl underestimate how much the world hates biden frfr

I don't know about anyone else, but as A Black woman/person living in this country, I don't look for ANY government, regardless of who's president to do shit for me or anyone who looks like me. How could I? This country's system works exactly the way it was set up to work....AGAINST my/your/our beautiful Black ass.

However, I vote in EVERY election, local/state/general, because it's MY RIGHT.

I voted in this election, not for "change", but to get that crazy orange motherfucker the fuck outta the WH and hopefully save some lives. This election was literally a life or death situation.

Been off the loop

A. Thought you were Male
B. Old or new poster?

Real shit, I didnt vote for Biden, i voted against Trump.

I never voted before this, but like I said before, Trump sold my people out to Turkey in such a way that everything we fought for against ISIS was lost. And Trump did it on a whim. The pentagon was taken by surprise, and the secretary of defense resigned and all that. I dont need to go into this again, but I said before I was ready to vote for a rock over Trump.

Voting against Trump wasnt gonna change shit cause the damage was done, but if nothing else, I just wanted this man to be embarassed cause hes such a sore loser. And so I voted against him.

As a Kurdish American, that was my Kurdish side.

My American side never believed in the American political system. I still dont. So I might never vote again.

Im giving Biden and Kamala a chance. If they surprise me and actually pass some good legislation, they might have me vote again, but like I said, i dont trust the political system in America so I dont expect much.

Look.

We slowly putting folks in position to benefit black folks more and more.

Y’all want a quick overhaul when that ain’t realistic

and on top of that. Spanish Speaking folks are talking over and gon be the majority right along whites.

black love and black babies are needed to continue this fight.
Man you aint never lied

I beleive a lot of these folks, THEY know who they are, are short sighted and really fall into the 'what about me' catagory and not into the 'what about US' catagory they pretend to be behind

Legacy is at times lost because of personal interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back