Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stop painting everybody with a broad brush. How are you gonna accuse people like me who never turned a blind eye of all of a sudden turning a blind eye?

because you keep stating the next 4 yrs is going to be hard for me, last time i checked its going to be hard for your Black ass too lmao

Real shit....this election wasn't about #tangibles #reparations, etc. That doesn't mean that we, as Black people who voted, didn't care about those things. WE CARE. we want those things too. But we HAD to get Trump the phuck up outta here!! There's NO WAY we would've survived 4 more years of his insanity, as he's become more reckless and emboldened in these 4 years. His cronies and sycophants enable and assist him. Who'll be be hit the hardest? Who's ALWAYS been hit the hardest? When America gets a cold, Black people get COVID19!

I'll deal with *our* particulars, later....I'm *forever* in the fight & struggle to DISMANTLE this country's racist system. But right now...TUH-DAY??? It's Operation "that bitch gotta go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back