Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
weed? thats the big push back? lmao also Tlaib is the only dem i respect but whats one against many? even her take was rather lackluster.

But you love to paint a picture like every single Democrat is a white woman like Nancy Pelosi or a white man like Joe Biden. You never acknowledge that Democrats come in all different types. You always talk like every single Democrat is the same and I'm sorry but all of your arguments will ultimately fall on deaf ears if you start out with that take.

Why don't you admit that all Democrats aren't the same and only address the specific ones that you're talking about and stop putting the whole party under the same umbrella. Some of us get left out in the rain but we're still in the party.

I don't know about anyone else, but as A Black woman/person living in this country, I don't look for ANY government, regardless of who's president to do shit for me or anyone who looks like me. How could I? This country's system works exactly the way it was set up to work....AGAINST my/your/our beautiful Black ass.

However, I vote in EVERY election, local/state/general, because it's MY RIGHT.

I voted in this election, not for "change", but to get that crazy orange motherfucker the fuck outta the WH and hopefully save some lives. This election was literally a life or death situation.

Last edited:
facts! shits so bizarre. sion should be worried about the racism and oppression happening within his country's borders

and Black men should deadass stop romanticizing biden and harris. their record is proof they dont like yall mfers

The only real people romanticizing are the people who are anti-democrat no matter what and won't budge off of their close minded stance

I don't know about anyone else, but as A Black woman/person living in this country, I don't look for ANY government, regardless of who's president to do shit for me or anyone who looks like me. How could I? This country's system works exactly the way it was set up to work....AGAINST my/your/our beautiful Black ass.

However, I vote in EVERY election, local/state/general, because it's MY RIGHT.

I voted in this election, not for "change", but to get that crazy orange motherfucker the fuck outta of the WH and hopefully save some lives. This election was literally a life or death situation.

Salute to you for that. You did the right thing.
And yes, Also, local elections!

sir youve been in here writing novellas to the DNC lmao pls

I explain what I'm talking about in detail to show people that I'm not just talking shit or being a shill.

I'm not gonna tell you something and drop a one liner and stand on my opinions like their facts.

I'm not gonna talk like I know it all or that I'm better. I'm simply trying to add substance to very important discussions that need to be had in this country.

Biden needs to show his gratitude to the black people that got him in office.

I'm sure he'll figure something out

giphy.gif

@Race Jones

These next 4 years don't have to be as hard as you're making it Queen

Get that hatred out your heart

ofc it will be harder for me and you and every other Black person in this thread, no matter who is in that seat

like?????

tomorrow we will still be slaughtered and incarcerated and policed and surveilled and impoverished.

see thats my issue, folks like you, will go back to turning a blind eye because their party is in office

this happens every single time

it becomes a wait and see game for
4 yrs slowing OUR progress to real change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back