Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what's going on in the "you shouldn't vote"/ "your vote doesn't matter" crowd heads as they are proven liars in real time

Are they humbled or will their narcissistic ignorance force them in denial

lmao thats not what nonvoters mean when we say your vote doesnt matter ass clown.

I'm not understanding her point. How is Yang wrong? We know that there are racists who refuse to vote Dem because they believe Dems are all just coastal elites and non-whites.

These people need to STFU up. They out here acting like they are making deep points, and they ain't saying shit.

Read deeper into what she said and take a very close look at the people who are actually in the video. What do you see?

lmaooo speaking for myself, idc who wins because neither will bring material change. i just think its important to counter the mythmaking and lies negroliberals tend to do when propping up their fave white supremacist

you voted for the crimebill and a cop
sit with that

I'm not understanding her point. How is Yang wrong? We know that there are racists who refuse to vote Dem because they believe Dems are all just coastal elites and non-whites.

These people need to STFU up. They out here acting like they are making deep points, and they ain't saying shit.

I thought folks were taking issue with Yang mentioning how Dems need to pay more attention to the "working class".. but by the way he phrased it... it was directed towards white rural working class... disregarding to some extent, that there are loads of black working class people.

this was the clip I saw

*shrugs*

Non voters lose a lot of leverage in attempting to make their point when there's overwhelming evidence that shows that voting matters

what will change materially for Black ppl with a biden/harris ticket??? not this bullshit youve been spouting in here for 3 days, but something concrete????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back