Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the bold but ehhh, this is still America. This election didnt change the mood of 2020

I'm a recant my fearmongering statement until I get some receipts. I know they out there but I don't feel like looking atm

Thats what the fuck I thought

Yo why yall doing this?

Not just you, but others too.

Lmao. You posted this the same minute Biden went up in PA too. No time wasted.

Take some time to celebrate fam. Yall gon have 4 years to do this.
because it is dangerous and actually hurts us for not trying than it does for us trying.
you cant be for the people and tell them to not try to help themselves.

Perfect example of "if at first you don't succeed". First time he ran, his wife died and he pulled out of the race, second time he built up the courage almost 20-30 years and had to go up against a Young Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and lost, third time, they say he's too old and "senile", they say he's terrible and all this hate, so Biden gets his ducks in order and comes out swinging for the fences, and wins.

You couldn't pick a more difficult time to run for president, especially given everything that has happened in the last 4 years. Biden planned carefully, was courting governors and state officials of districts and states just for this moment. I'm happy for Biden.

AliveEmotionalDikkops-max-1mb (2).gif

Yall niggas disgusting.

Last edited:
White House reporters saying there's total silence from the White House lol.

Last tweet at 2:23AM.

Hasn't left his room, because you can see the marine stationed outside when he does.

I deadass think Trump might kill himself or already has
whats crazy is.....i went to the doctors office yesterday and my doc asked who i voted for....i told her biden and she told everyone in the office and they was all cheering me.

this man is hated by the world.

this is worse than getting your ass beat on ig and it going viral. cuz even that only reaches but so many people.
but the world dont like you and they watched you lose and they celebrating in different languages and countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back