Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it over over or does Trump still have a real shot at this?

Its over but I just need Biden to build his lead in PA. If Biden gets over 50k in PA, then its over.

In GA, his lead is so small that the provisional and military votes might flip it back to Trump or the courts might do some fuck shit.

But if gets to around 50k in PA, theres nothing Trump can do

Brexit! Obama said the UK will be back of the line on a trade deal. Most British people dislike him for that. While trump promised there will be a deal. Now Biden is in charge he said Brexit is the dumbest thing possible and he's thinks Europe is more important to America than the UK peolsi said there's 0 chance of a trade deal if it affects peace in Ireland. So most right-wing British people needed a trump win.

So I like watching all the news outlets to see the vast differing opinions and ways they approach stuff.

I’m watching Fox News and they have a republican lady say that the Democrats in the states the president is saying the votes are fake isn’t letting republican backers observe the counting process.

The funny part to her lie was while she was saying that Fox News cut to the counters in Philly and a guy with a huge Trump sticker on his phone was sitting there video taping the counters doing their job. Lmao.

you can’t make this shit up. Like blatantly lying and being proven wrong while doing so, on an ultra conservative network. Lmao.

because it is dangerous and actually hurts us for not trying than it does for us trying.
you cant be for the people and tell them to not try to help themselves.

Facts.

I debated with people who didnt want to vote here too.

But most of them came from a good place. We all on the same side. Pointing fingers the moment Biden wins and laughing at them does absolutely nothing.

Plus yall got time now to continue the debate. Give it some time.

Timing is key. Laughing at them does nothing.

Brexit! Obama said the UK will be back of the line on a trade deal. Most British people dislike him for that. While trump promised there will be a deal. Now Biden is in charge he said Brexit is the dumbest thing possible and he's thinks Europe is more important to America than the UK peolsi said there's 0 chance of a trade deal if it affects peace in Ireland. So most right-wing British people needed a trump win.
i kinda agree with this tho.

Good Morning

tenor.gif

So I like watching all the news outlets to see the vast differing opinions and ways they approach stuff.

I’m watching Fox News and they have a republican lady say that the Democrats in the states the president is saying the votes are fake isn’t letting republican backers observe the counting process.

The funny part to her lie was while she was saying that Fox News cut to the counters in Philly and a guy with a huge Trump sticker on his phone was sitting there video taping the counters doing their job. Lmao.

you can’t make this shit up. Like blatantly lying and being proven wrong while doing so, on an ultra conservative network. Lmao.

I watched this live all the way from the UK...I lol’d..heartily

Facts.

I debated with people who didnt want to vote here too.

But most of them came from a good place. We all on the same side. Pointing fingers the moment Biden wins and laughing at them does absolutely nothing.

Plus yall got time now to continue the debate. Give it some time.

Timing is key. Laughing at them does nothing.
you right....now aint the time.

they got a week.

They're doing the same thing *their* president does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back