Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaooo speaking for myself, idc who wins because neither will bring material change. i just think its important to counter the mythmaking and lies negroliberals tend to do when propping up their fave white supremacist

you voted for the crimebill and a cop
sit with that

I can list 10 material things that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will change while they are in office.

I can list 30 things that they will change just by cleaning up Trump's shit alone.

If you're in the camp that believes Biden/Harris won't change anything then that must mean that you believe that they are as bad or worse than Trump. I'd like to see you try and explain that take.

I thought folks were taking issue with Yang mentioning how Dems need to pay more attention to the "working class".. but by the way he phrased it... it was directed towards white rural working class... disregarding to some extent, that there are loads of black working class people.

this was the clip I saw

*shrugs*

This is exactly why they are tearing his ass up. Too many people think that only white people are working class. Black people are working class too.

3A20DA84-347B-450D-9989-36D663353D56.jpeg

again dems were on a call doubling down on progressive ideas/stances in fear of losing their donors. if they cant even take a hard stance against police, who have been outright killing us, how will police be held accountable going forward.?

I can list 10 material things that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will change while they are in office.

I can list 30 things that they will change just by cleaning up Trump's shit alone.

If you're in the camp that believes Biden/Harris won't change anything then that must mean that you believe that they are as bad or worse than Trump. I'd like to see you try and explain that take.

ok name them

View attachment 394763

again dems were on a call doubling down on progressive ideas/stances in fear of losing their donors. if they cant even take a hard stance against police, who have been outright killing us, how will police be held accountable going forward.?

You also conveniently left out the part where the progressive Democrats on that call pushed back but go head and get your takes off

I think things fair the same for Black ppl, whether dem or repub, when you have corporatist billionaires running a country.

You also conveniently left out the part where the progressive Democrats on that call pushed back but go head and get your takes off

weed? thats the big push back? lmao also Tlaib is the only dem i respect but whats one against many? even her take was rather lackluster.

Not even. And nigga you not even from here. "Im happy for Biden" nigga what?! Goofies. But you, @Chicity and @Los216 keep dick licking. Like I said glad Trump is outta here but this Biden love fest from blackmen is wild. Niggas woke with Biden gifs loaded. Disgusting.

I don't think there's a Biden lovefest. I just think you and people like you have a very closeminded view on how America works.

Not even. And nigga you not even from here. "Im happy for Biden" nigga what?! Goofies. But you, @Chicity and @Los216 keep dick licking. Like I said glad Trump is outta here but this Biden love fest from blackmen is wild. Niggas woke up with Biden gifs loaded. Disgusting.

facts! shits so bizarre. sion should be worried about the racism and oppression happening within his country's borders

and Black men should deadass stop romanticizing biden and harris. their record is proof they dont like yall mfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back