Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden needs to show his gratitude to the black people that got him in office.

On a more serious not, because I know what you were saying,

Joe Biden has been doing a to of work that shows that he will indeed show his gratitude to the black people that got him in office. His top campaign advisers and strategist were black.

These were the top for campaign advisers and managers for Biden and Harris

ofc it will be harder for me and you and every other Black person in this thread, no matter who is in that seat

like?????

tomorrow we will still be slaughtered and incarcerated and policed and surveilled and impoverished.

see thats my issue, folks like you, will go back to turning a blind eye because their party is in office

this happens every single time

it becomes a wait and see game for
4 yrs slowing OUR progress to real change

You need to stop painting everybody with a broad brush. How are you gonna accuse people like me who never turned a blind eye of all of a sudden turning a blind eye?

I thought folks were taking issue with Yang mentioning how Dems need to pay more attention to the "working class".. but by the way he phrased it... it was directed towards white rural working class... disregarding to some extent, that there are loads of black working class people.

this was the clip I saw

*shrugs*

This is dope. hold these mfers responsible.

On a day Biden gets elected because black people literally went out and flipped states, this mfer goes on tv and says "dems need to do better and reach out to the poor rural racist whites" smh.

Them poor rural whites are racist as fuck. And you want to reach out to them when black people who those rural mfers are racist against saved your party.

Mfers got no shame.

i got a real serious question, why do yall feel this election is different than any other one??? the DNC is fielding two candidates whose policies/stances are more right wing than clinton????

On a day Biden gets elected because black people literally went out and flipped states, this mfer goes on tv and says "dems need to do better and reach out to the poor rural racist whites" smh.

Them poor rural whites are racist as fuck. And you want to reach out to them when black people who those rural mfers are racist against saved your party.

Mfers got no shame.

51251341-BDCE-4F7C-B66F-E1F1EC0E3B73.gif

On a more serious not, because I know what you were saying,

Joe Biden has been doing a to of work that shows that he will indeed show his gratitude to the black people that got him in office. His top campaign advisers and strategist were black.

These were the top for campaign advisers and managers for Biden and Harris

Yea he had 2 sisters and still campaigned on prioritizing immigrants

:smh:

Mfers got no shame.
Yes..that's the thanks we always get

they don't want to have to keep depending on the black vote to bail them out because we're gonna want compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back