Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you spent the last 3 days soft shoeing, toeing the line, and fearingmongering now you want niggas to chill on gloating lol

Now I aint saying gloating is right because 4yrs from now everything negative said about Dems could come to light

You read that shit wrong.

Gon head and gloat, be happy Biden won and all that.

But the first post after Biden going up being "how yall dont vote cats feel now!?" is super divisive and unnecessary.

Plus when was I fear mongering? Dont slander me fam.

White House reporters saying there's total silence from the White House lol.

Last tweet at 2:23AM.

Hasn't left his room, because you can see the marine stationed outside when he does.

I deadass think Trump might kill himself or already has

EmJVDn1XEAAJKH7
They all look stumped befuddled and bewildered

I been on the wrong side of enough L's to know this look exactly

@JUDAH this them standing outside a bodega with a hero faces

You read that shit wrong.

Gon head and gloat, be happy Biden won and all that.

But the first post after Biden going up being "how yall dont vote cats feel now!?" is super divisive and unnecessary.

Plus when was I fear mongering? Dont slander me fam.
I agree with the bold but ehhh, this is still America. This election didnt change the mood of 2020

I'm a recant my fearmongering statement until I get some receipts. I know they out there but I don't feel like looking atm

She going to go off on you for comparing her to him
Who cares, people can have the same Narcissistic personality traits with different ideologies and she falls into that boat...... besides we didn't even mention her name, so that will be her guilty conscience speaking if anything.
kanye-shrug-gif-22.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back