Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what's going on in the "you shouldn't vote"/ "your vote doesn't matter" crowd heads as they are proven liars in real time

Are they humbled or will their narcissistic ignorance force them in denial
'Yeah yeah yeah. It shoupd have been a landslide tho. Someone else would have mopped the floor with Trump'

'Yeah yeah yeah, but you still dont got no material gain tho. You aint getting reparations'

'Yeah yeah yeah, but Biden aint your great white savior tho. He still a republicans in blue clothing'

'Yeah yeah yeah but....'

'Yeah yeah yeah. It shoupd have been a landslide tho. Someone else would have mopped the floor with Trump'

'Yeah yeah yeah, but you still dont got no material gain tho. You aint getting reparations'

'Yeah yeah yeah, but Biden aint your great white savior tho. He still a republicans in blue clothing'

'Yeah yeah yeah but....'

Option 2 then,eh?

What more could you expect tho

yes but y’all gotta understand black folks in the south ain’t vote red. All the major cities with us in them be blue af
Even in Alabama Jefferson County (Birmingham), Montgomery County (Montgomery) voted blue

only Mobile and Madison Counties (Mobile and Huntsville) voted red

I see Madison County flipping within the next decade because of the growth due to the tech boom in Hunstville...drawing more progressives to the city. There are 2 HBCU's in Huntsville too...im real shocked Madison county stayed red

I wonder what's going on in the "you shouldn't vote"/ "your vote doesn't matter" crowd heads as they are proven liars in real time

Are they humbled or will their narcissistic ignorance force them in denial

Yo why yall doing this?

Not just you, but others too.

Lmao. You posted this the same minute Biden went up in PA too. No time wasted.

Take some time to celebrate fam. Yall gon have 4 years to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back