Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people are trash like I said

myT9ofB.png

Dial it back just a little....theres nuance here, it's the nuance that needs to be understood in order for us as a whole to secure a better future for blacks and other minorities, including the minority of generally good hearted and supporting white people.

Im really curious about the no-vote folks and the ones that say the US aint shit and it's pointless to try and change it.

Is there some secret plan or country I don't know about yall plan on escaping to? If not... why not vote and at least TRY to affect some change?

I don't think its pointless to TRY and change it but it ain't going to change through voting.

Im really curious about the no-vote folks and the ones that say the US aint shit and it's pointless to try and change it.

Is there some secret plan or country I don't know about yall plan on escaping to? If not... why not vote and at least TRY to affect some change?

im not saying it’s pointless but to act like it’s simple to change the entire concept of this nation by just voting or knowing my senator ain’t realistic. How long we supposed to just keep trying?

Trump just at one of his rallies talking about Syria and oil said "we got the treasure" or something like that. All these people feel like that he just the one who says this shit to the world instead of in closed meetings

Curious question for anyone who knows...

Do registered independents get to vote in both democratic and republican primaries? How does that work?

Don't hold me to it cause I ain't 100% sure. But I Believe they can't, cause they are registered as independents.

That's why Sanders has run under the Democratic side.

I wouldn’t switch countries tho. My birthday July 4 as Ling as I’m in America I will never have to work on my birthday.

Do registered independents get to vote in both democratic and republican primaries? How does that work?

Only in States with in open primarit’s like New Hampshire which is one those states.. There are some others later in the primary process that are open too...

I'm a registered independent. Depends on the state. In Maryland no voting in primaries just the general election. In DC I can't vote in the primary either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back