Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps if more people went out and actually voted... it wouldn't be so shit

pretty sure if ppl actually divested from this sys it would change

seeing as though its corrupted thru and thru (ie:
voter suppression) and the fact elections are being purchased by corporations.

i know the saying is so cliche but honestly if voting made a difference, it would be illegal.

the only difference it makes is the changing of whose turn it is to bomb a particular country.

we are in the imperialist core ladies and gents and their are 0 heroes within the american project. just casualties

i know the saying is so cliche but honestly if voting made a difference, it would be illegal.

the only difference it makes is the changing of whose turn it is to bomb a particular country.

we are in the imperialist core ladies and gents and their are 0 heroes within the american project. just casualties
So what are u doing about it?

There is a candidate who is running exactly for this....

bernie’ interest are the same as the ruling class imo in many instances, especially his foreign policy

although, ill admit no other candidate has a better position than his, after reading about the green new deal hes pushing, im not sold nor thrilled with him fully. it appears bernie is only reducing harm for americans by simply exporting to people that americans don't care about.

i want no parts

So what are u doing about it?

working in these democratic ran communities that are riddled with poverty and crime. looking to the electoral sys to bring about change is rather foolish at this point. i would be backing and supporting local initiatives.

ppl that are actually getting things done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back