Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this? What is she saying, who is this?
Prior to trump she was a despicable republican who pissed over everything the dems did and came at Obama everychance she got

Like her and many of her ilk Trumps vileness has soaked all of that up

From her to Tara Setemayer, Joe Walsh to name a few

You don't understand politics. before you get upset understand that I'm not talking down on you I just need you to understand something. There is a way that black folks have to play this in order to win long term. There's a difference in winning the short game and the long game. We are trying to win the long game and you simply can't see it yet but that' okay. It will all make sense in November. Then it will make more sense in January 2021. Then it will make even more sense in August 2021. Relax brotha and remember this. President Obama was the most intelligent president we've ever had. You really think that the first black president and a man as smart as him didn't set this shit up for long term success?

I need you to think right now man. You keep asking questions why this is happening. Trust me when I tell you The Obama's and The Clinton's saw all of this way before it happened. What's happening now is necessary. Don't be so reactionary. Try and understand what's really happening here.
Damn... you a pastor brotha?

Corporate Democrat.

Former High ranking Consultant for HRC. Upset that she wasn’t able to become the White House Press Sceratary.

Nah. I’m tripping and totally wrong.

I glanced and thought that was Neera Tanden.

This is just a Conservative host on CNN

This is exactly what I'm talking about man, you can't diss the same people you're depending on and then ask for the nomination the next day. This is why all the people who dropped out as well as delegates are flocking to Joe Biden.

PS

THIS is NOT why ex-candidates are “flocking to Biden”.

Obviously.

Sanders could have done everything they asked him to do and been the nicest person in the world and this still would have happened.

This is not about Sanders - this is about his movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back