Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie or bust people are stupid. I am a hardcore Bernie supporter but I'll vote for a muhfuckin used sneaker over trump. Theres still kids in cages, Russia is actively trying to tear our nation apart from the inside, cuts to medicare medicade etc....Anyone that doesnt see those as more important issues than having their proffered candidate in office is not a real supporter of that candidate

Yeah i hate fansof politicians its garbage but by the same token theur are tons of people who would do the flip and vote kamala or hillary all those stans are crazy

Got damn there’s a lot of black hate in here!!

Y’all need to chill the fuck out. Just because your precious Bernie didn’t get enough votes to beat Biden

What the fuck was his platform for blacks specifically?!

Exactly! That’s why niggas not fucking with him.

Y’all got 2 choices in November, Biden or Trump. If it was Bernie y’all wouldn’t even have that.

Trump would beat the shit out of Bernie cause he can’t get the black vote and even his precious youth don’t give a fuck enough to vote for him.

I actually voted for Bernie in the primary, but it’s clear now he would not beat Trump with the level of support he has in key demographics.

I wish it were different but this is the reality of the situation now. So y’all going to sit at home now and let Trump win then complain for the next 4 years when he puts another Trump loyalist on the Supreme Court and they send us back into the 50’s judicially? Or when he forces a 3rd term or rigs the system for Trump Jr. to win?

It ain't over yet between Biden/Bernie b/c a lot of states still in play. It's not a good look when all the candidates who dropped out the race are backing one candidate and the other isn't getting any support.

Anyways, I don't trust the 18-29 crowd to get out and vote b/c I can see a situation where if Bernie doesn't win the nomination a lot of his supporters will say, "I'm not voting for Biden because Bernie didn't win." Then it's the same situation as 2016 where millions were registered to vote but didn't b/c they didn't like Trump or Clinton. Look at who we got in office now a fucking dictator posing as President.

If folks don't get out and vote this time especially minorities don't say shit when Trump start cutting healthcare, stopping abortions, & doing all other crazy shit.

And this is what I just got done talking about.
Well If you paid any attention in texas, the amount of polling places decreased drastically. I couldn’t vote (Still registered in Louisiana) but them lines were hella long. Hard to convince young people to vote if there’s no polling places AND you gotta wait 3 hours just to vote.
Just giving my perspective on it, as I know thats not the case everywhere.

Bernie or bust people are stupid. I am a hardcore Bernie supporter but I'll vote for a muhfuckin used sneaker over trump. Theres still kids in cages, Russia is actively trying to tear our nation apart from the inside, cuts to medicare medicade etc....Anyone that doesnt see those as more important issues than having their proffered candidate in office is not a real supporter of that candidate
Calling people stupid ain't gonna bring them on board. This rush the past week to go at Bernie supporters is in the end counter-productive. People openly calling them names, and show mad disrespect to a group that caried the Dems to a 2018 victory.

Election in in 8 months, and those people are needed, but that's seeming less and less likely when media talking heads polticians, and everyday people spit nothing but venom towards them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back