Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause they talk to black folks like they got sense and dont do pandering popularity contests

So you're again calling black people stupid?

They asked Biden about a significant story that encompasses history with black folk..homie brought up a story from the 60s

Tell Bernie to talk about his black outreach without name dropping marching with MLK. You see how we can cherry pick this shit?

So you're again calling black people stupid?

Tell Bernie to talk about his black outreach without name dropping marching with MLK. You see how we can cherry pick this shit?
What if he brings up the time he got arrested protesting for civil rights..was Biden alive when MLk was? What was he doing? Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, what were they doing at that time?

Am I calling black people stupid?
download.jpeg

I think Democrats are doing that

What if he brings up the time he got arrested protesting for civil rights..was Biden alive when MLk was? What was he doing? Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, what were they doing at that time?

Am I calling black people stupid?
View attachment 241884

Yes you are calling black people stupid because they won't endorse your fav. Again I asked you why they perform so bad with black voters and you said they're stupid.

Well......

:ualreadyknow: truth is harsh my friend

The truth is not online. The truth is in the real world. Not on here. You obviously don't have your pulse on what the people overwhelmingly want. The fact of the matter is Bernie Sanders and his movement are toxic and black voters can see it a mile away. He's has suspicious activities with his campaign in 2016 and now again in 2020. He does not do well with black voters. he does not get anything done in Congress. He only cacuses with Democrats for votes and elections. He's not a real Democrat. His campaigns and his movements have done more harm to the party than good and he never owns up to his shit.

There are plenty o other progressive Democrats who are not as problematic as Bernie that Democrats love and have no problems with. Warren, AOC, Omar, Abrams. Why is Bernie so problematic? Whenever people attempt to engage with his supporters this is how the conversations usually go. I'm not even tripping about it because he's not a Democrat and he'll never win The Democratic nomination. It's time for him to move aside. It's past time actually.

No nigga listen god damn.

You niggas think you can get this shit done in one fell swoop. It doesn't work like that. First of all the candidate y'all want in Bernie Sanders is not popular in DC. He is not well liked in DC. He doesn't have enough support in DC. All of his ideas are DOA if he's President. Period.

Niggas need to learn how to see shit in phases.

Phase 1 - Align the party
Phase 2 - Align the voter base
Phase 3 - Beat Trump
Phase 4 - Win the Senate
Phase 5 - Actually get some progressive policies in place!!!!!!!!

Niggas kicking and screaming like Bernie want to get Phase 5 but they don't realize that you cannot skip any of those steps. They have to be done in that order or they won't be done. At all. So get behind the candidate who can do all of those things. Bernie Sanders cannot align the Democratic party. get out of your feelings and go outside. There aren't enough Democrats who will get behind Bernie. Black people in particular. So stop wasting time on that and get behind someone who can get these things done.

The only problem with your plan is that you presume anyone in DC wants to pass progressive legislation.

They don’t. They are the swamp.

No one does but Bernie and a few others.

You are naive in thinking that every Democrat in Washington wants to fix the country and help the people and pass progressive policies.

THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK

Worse they have been actively fighting against that for 40 years.

If we want change we have to take it.

Joe Biden is not going to give it to us

This was from 4 years ago. Bernie didn't learn anything since 2016. Tell me what this says to black voters? And niggas wonder why he still can't get black votes.

Let me ask y'all something because I think a few of y'all are missing it.

Why do y'all niggas think of all the options available to him Obama chose Joe Biden to be his Vice President.

First of all it wasnt going to be Biden.

Not until Putin gave Georgia the pimp hand.

Then, Obama needed "foreign policy experience" which gave Joe the edge.

Otherwise, we get prolly Evan fucking Bayh (who makes Biden look like Fred Hampton)

Also, it's been wildly reported that Obama thought Biden would be too old to run in 2016, and he preferred that to avoid problems with Hillary.

*sigh*

I'm not a big fan of Biden... and when it comes to policies... I tend to agree with Bernie moreso than Biden..

But Bernie lost alotta points with me when he was the ONLY democratic candidate that didn't bother to show up to the Selma anniversary. Far as I'm aware he didn't even speak on it. You know how important the black vote is and you skip some shit like that? For what exactly?

Just cuz you coo with Killer Mike don't mean you just automatically gonna get black votes.

That being said... I don't think Biden should be getting all of these black votes just cuz he was Obamas VP.. that's some bullshit too IMO.

Anyway...

folks on twitter with the #BernieOrBust2020 are losing their shit.

Trump finna win yall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back