Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to call it a W for Congress as the everyday citizen are still at each other throats

A house in turmoil with itself is easier to rule than a house at peace

Ehhh

This state not worth the trouble for the 8 EC votes. Louisiana like many other states had record turnouts for early voting. Registered Democrats just didn't come out to vote

im just saying it’s the south who would be surprised if state government was interfering

“It should of been a landslide”

“Racists helped keep Trump afloat”

“Biden the worst candidate but I don’t got time to give answers to who would of been better”

“Trump can’t steal it”

“Voting a waste a time”

...a lot y’all niggas right on time with the bullshit. Hopefully when all this over we can come together and talk about making this shit better for US. Cuz I don’t see it right now no matter who’s in power.

“It should of been a landslide”

“Racists helped keep Trump afloat”

“Biden the worst candidate but I don’t got time to give answers to who would of been better”

“Trump can’t steal it”

“Voting a waste a time”

...a lot y’all niggas right on time with the bullshit. Hopefully when all this over we can come together and talk about making this shit better for US. Cuz I don’t see it right now no matter who’s in power.

Iono. I think a lot of people in here thrive on the chaos.

Since we're here.... what the fuck is Iowa? I mean I know it's supposedly a state but does anyone actually know somebody from there? Do they have any sports teams of note? Any celebrities? Has anybody ever been there? Driven through?

Last edited:
70 million votes, damn.

I bet the majority of those are "Fuck Trump" votes more than anything, lol.

Biden might be a one term pres, though. I doubt there will be another turnout like this for a long time.

Last edited:
Im saying you got what you wanted. You got it

There is really nothing to debate argue or fight about anymore. Im just gonna kick back and watch these illegals foreigners and LGBT win under Biden..

To be real. I had no problem Trump and Obama deporting illegals.

Doggystyle going 3x platinum had more to do with people still buying physical records, name recognition, and there were no other viable forms of consuming music a la streaming.

Not a good analogy imo

Nigga im 40 years old. I actually bought doggystyle the week it came out. Ppl bought that album cuz it was dope af, his buzz was crazy and the lead single 'whats my name' was jammin like a motherfucker

so we're not going to factor in racist Trump supporters coming out in record numbers as well?

Yea

there's bout 190million sumn white folks, bout 40million black folks

there's more white folks livin below the poverty line (round 60million) than there is total black folks

never underestimate how racist this country truly is

racism is woven into the fabric of Amerikkka, a pillar of this society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back