Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea

there's bout 190million sumn white folks, bout 40million black folks

there's more white folks livin below the poverty line (round 60million) than there is total black folks

never underestimate how racist this country truly is

racism is woven into the fabric of Amerikkka, a pillar of this society

Agreed.. which is why i'm trying to figure out from those that have been saying this should have been a cakewalk for Biden and an easy win...

How they would account for that amount of racists feeling more empowered and emboldened by Trump than any other president in recent history

I bet you'd like that. Shouldn't you be on a rooftop somewhere?

i'm not actually korean, lol.

i just picked that cause i originally signed up for the mega thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want Trump to lose but I'm a pessimist, man. I look at the map now and it really does seem like the shit them trumpers are saying is coming true.

Aye stop using ya democrat dick beaters to type my name in your clown ass responses

I'm not even a democrat so this childish little insult thing you do doesn't really effect me. I'm just also not a smart dumb nigga that thinks not voting is some kind of revolutionary act.

PS - If I wanted to engage with your emotional hoe ass i would have @ed you. I was just using you as the butt of a joke so no need to quote me.

Since we're here.... what the fuck is Iowa? I mean I know it's supposedly a state but does anyone actually know somebody from there? Do they have any sports teams of note? Any celebrities? Has anybody ever been there? Driven through?

I drove through there when I was moving out to Cali. If you like civilization I wouldn’t recommend it.

Jericho might be a Y2-Idiot

Damn Y2J I know you know better than that.

i'm not actually korean, lol.

i just picked that cause i originally signed up for the mega thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want Trump to lose but I'm a pessimist, man. I look at the map now and it really does seem like the shit them trumpers are saying is coming true.
Sorry, stressful night.

1604521028512.png

I'm not even a democrat so this childish little insult thing you do doesn't really effect me. I'm just also not a smart dumb nigga that thinks not voting is some kind of revolutionary act.

PS - If I wanted to engage with your emotional hoe ass i would have @ed you. I was just using you as the butt of a joke so no need to quote me.

YADDA YADDA YADDA

Nigga shut the fuck up already

got damn

Ol cyber tough ass nigga. You niggas would never say an ounce of the shit yall do online in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back