Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh

That's a given and should've been anticipated huh..

So how do you counter that? Maybe doing the opposite of taking black people for granted would've made this a breeze for biden

:think2:

But black people voted for Biden in extremely high numbers. You saying it would have been a breeze if he also got you, race jones and mad titan's votes? Yeah that would have made this shit a landslide.

But black people voted for Biden in extremely high numbers. You saying it would have been a breeze if he also got you, race jones and mad titan's votes? Yeah that would have made this shit a landslide.
Its good bruh. Yall got the massa you wanted in the end

Now go celebrate...

Ahhh

That's a given and should've been anticipated huh..

So how do you counter that? Maybe doing the opposite of taking black people for granted would've made this a breeze for biden

:think2:

Taking black people for granted? Black people came out and voted in record numbers.

Anyone have updates for why some of these states are taking so long?

Like what is Nevada and Arizona doing? They been in the same place for hours.

Damn this was funny lolololololololololol

Looking like Biden may win Virginia too good shit for my folks

I honestly think VA is going to stay blue for awhile. Richmond DC area and here are always probably blue. And numbers wise DC has the most. And plus we not super liberal we can have guns easy. So I don’t think as many white folks fell for the okie doke.

Anyone have updates for why some of these states are taking so long?

Like what is Nevada and Arizona doing? They been in the same place for hours.

This happens every election. It takes a long time to count votes. Plus we're doing all of this in a pandemic. None of this is off schedule. We're all just anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back