Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't seem to understand that we can all clearly see there are stark policy differences between a trump admin and a biden admin. Your romantic notion of they're both equally racist is actually just coming off as lazy or ignorant of reality and I don't think most or even many black people in america agree with you so stop acting like you have the authority to speak for us as a whole.

In more than one post in this thread I've stated that the racist shit republicans do is worse than the racist shit democrats do. So no need for you tell lies.

I don't give a fuck who agrees with me I stand on what I stand on

No acting going on here just the weakness you see in yourself making you feel like I'm speaking for anybody other than myself and the way I see things and some of the ways I think shit should or could go for black people.

I'm curious for those of yall that are saying the Dems fumbled what should have been an easy win...

What exactly would yall have done differently? What candidates would you have ran? Which states would you have spent more time in? Etc

What could have been done to ensure this election wasnt so close?

Honest question

We disagree at 'an easy election'
Doggystyle went 3x plat off the strength of Snoop being featured on half of Dr dre album, there was no way it wasn't going to blow up...

Biden has a built in base cuz of Obama, going against the worst evil president in history and the race is still too close because the dems fumbled left and right

Shit should've been a landslide

dems had 4 yrs to chose a viable candidate lmao i dont have time for what ifs

if it were up to me, none of this shit would exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back