Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
People going back and forth about what we as black people should do. But remember this.

poor people are less likely to vote, not because they don’t want to, but because they can’t miss work or take time to do it.

groups most likely to be poor are people of color.

its by design. People in power don’t want the plebs to vote

You can’t early vote or mail in vote. All takes no effort regardless of how much you make bruh lol

That's what you're not getting. Ain't no fucking better outcome if we are still oppressed just because the oppression ain't as bad as it would be if republicans are in office don't mean that is a better outcome.

That is what all you foreign muthafuckers ain't understanding.

I really appreciate your financial & stock advice but when it comes to black people plight in america you don't know shit nor what the fuck you're talking about.

You don't seem to understand that we can all clearly see there are stark policy differences between a trump admin and a biden admin. Your romantic notion of they're both equally racist is actually just coming off as lazy or ignorant of reality and I don't think most or even many black people in america agree with you so stop acting like you have the authority to speak for us as a whole.

Can’t believe I’m bout to use these terms but ADOS/FBA are the only real Americans when it comes to what this country “suppose to do and hold dear”

This our shit
Why do you have a problem with using those terms when that's what you are?

Its just abbreviations for our lineage

I highly suggest y'all visit your local secretary of state website

The one here gives a detailed breakdown of which county voted what

In louisiana, we have more registered Democrats than Republicans but on average, about 70% of the state voted in each parish. Registered Democrats didn't come out to vote.

I mean but I’m sure it wasn’t made easy for everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back