Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious... all that liberal tears and sore loser talk and now the right is getting a full dose of their own medicine and they hate it rn

Can’t believe I’m bout to use these terms but ADOS/FBA are the only real Americans when it comes to what this country “suppose to do and hold dear”

This our shit

SMMFH the idiocy of the American people never fails.

Will racism end ? No, can you still vote to create a better outcome for you and your kids !? YES. By not voting you're simply a victim of the system that will seek to use you, manipulate and keep you down. I dont want black people in America to be OK with electing Donald Trump BECAUSE of the dangers and impact he has. Countless dead from COVID-19 in America, record unemployment, A supreme court judge that wants abortion to be illegal, rolling back civil rights laws, openly supports white supremacists. If you're ok with that then hey that's your future and prerogative but not mine.

Yall are dumb enough to believe Trump's narrative that he and Biden are of the same coin and evil but Trump says you should vote for him or just don't vote at all. It helps him the most but let you tell it.

That's what you're not getting. Ain't no fucking better outcome if we are still oppressed just because the oppression ain't as bad as it would be if republicans are in office don't mean that is a better outcome.

That is what all you foreign muthafuckers ain't understanding.

I really appreciate your financial & stock advice but when it comes to black people plight in america you don't know shit nor what the fuck you're talking about.

People going back and forth about what we as black people should do. But remember this.

poor people are less likely to vote, not because they don’t want to, but because they can’t miss work or take time to do it.

groups most likely to be poor are people of color.

its by design. People in power don’t want the plebs to vote

People going back and forth about what we as black people should do. But remember this.

poor people are less likely to vote, not because they don’t want to, but because they can’t miss work or take time to do it.

groups most likely to be poor are people of color.

its by design. People in power don’t want the plebs to vote
225,000 ppl died from the same thing in 10 months. It's bigger than money at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back