Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen, biden has officially received more votes for president of the united states than any candidate in history and the counting isn’t even finished yet...

buttttttttt because of the electoral college he can very well still lose

so when niggas say “your vote doesnt matter” this is what they mean lmaooo
More than Obeezy?!

Damn

listen, biden has officially received more votes for president of the united states than any candidate in history and the counting isn’t even finished yet...

This is very much true but presidency isnt the only thing up for grabs when you vote

Yall know this tho lolll

#ArguingJustToArgue

This is very much true but presidency isnt the only thing up for grabs when you vote

Yall know this tho lolll

#ArguingJustToArgue

lmao yeah a bunch of policies that still underserve and underrepresent my interest and needs

#arguewithsomeoneelsenotme

That's not a true statement for battle ground states.

It's also only true for nonbattleground states because most people ignore it. For example. I live in MD and I didn't vote. Why? Because I didn't want to vote for Biden and because I know MD was going blue no matter what. From that standpoint, voting would have been a waste of my time. However, if every blue leaning person thought like me, then guess what, MD would have gone red. The electoral college should be abolosihed, but the problem with our system is more nuanced than "your vote doesn't matter."

It's also only true for nonbattleground states because most people ignore it. For example. I live in MD and I didn't vote. Why? Because I didn't want to vote for Biden and because I know MD was going blue no matter what. From that standpoint, voting would have been a waste of my time. However, if every blue leaning person thought like me, then guess what, MD would have gone red. The electoral college should be abolosihed, but the problem with our system is more nuanced than "your vote doesn't matter."

your vote doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things and the phrase is deeper than this raggedy political game

You were a non voter this whole time?

:cantsee:

Yea

the electors could vote for the candidate that lost the state, nothin binds them to vote for whoever won the state

Thank Bast everyone don't think like you smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back