Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuomo and the guy running the electoral map board should have ran the fade last night while CNN went to a commercial break last night.......samething with Wolf Blitzer and John King....hahaha

Last edited:
fuck what @DOS_patos and @Cain is talking about. the Black plight has little to do with communal problems and everything to do with an anti-Black governement both in thought and policy

communal problems will begin to wane when Black ppl are finally uplifted thru socioeconomic policies and programs not this “I am my brothers keeper bullshit”

“so depend on the governement to help us”

yes and no. we can have study groups in our hoods and create strategies to help the most vulnerable thru mutual aid and direct action but overall having a government that works for the common good of everyone should be the ultimate goal.

this would be easier to obtain if niggas stopped pledging their votes to dead or near dead white ppl and stop using racist and sexual abusers for their political imagination.
they are both problems....one may cause the other but we have control of that yet at times overlook our accountability on a ground level in our own communicates.

and those socialeconomics policies dont need white peoples approval or funding....we can do the shit on our own.

Cuomo and the guy running the electoral map board should have ran the fade last night while CNN went to a commercial last night.......something with Wolf Blitzer and John King....hahaha
Dem dickriders are gleefully ignoring Trump wanting to take things to the courts with a 6-3 majority but Biden can win Michigan and Wisconsin to win it all

We're advanced in what?

What do we own, what is ours? Sure a few of us pop up in high places that makes it look like we're advancing like a senator here, a rapper there, a mayor over there, an entrepreneur, even a president -see! there's no racism- but when in reality we're really just running in place.

Just for the sake of the argument, we've been here for over 400 years and yet our population continues to plateau year after year and tends to hover around 13%. That's not advancing.

Our people are densely populated in the hood but you'd be hard pressed to find much that we actually own there.

This argument is far too complicated to get into the who, what and why but I don't think we're the most advanced with everything that's against us.

If you're at the bottom can you really argue being ahead of someone else?
there are people who want to change this that doesnt have the white ideologies behind them. but for that to happen......we need to hold each other accountable.

we are all good at something.....and weak at something....respect what someone is good at and help them where they are weak.
protect each other and our interests and watch how we grow.

first off shutcho goofy ass up

waiting on the government to help us is dreamland talk over here in reality no one and I mean no one is going to save our black asses. It's time we get on the same page and teach our children this and build a stronger household. Become financially free and buy up our community and build generational wealth.

Waiting on a some super candidate to promise us the world isn't going to happen

the only goofy person here is you because nobody is going to parent their child and household in the ways you want them to and they shouldnt have to in order to have their material needs met.

get tf outta here with hese corny ass tariq nasheed talking points

why would i look to you to teach me how to govern my household? lmaooo i wouldnt follow you niggas up the street, much less be advised on how to maintain a household

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back