Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is going to ruffle some feathers but it ain't like I actually give fuck.

I'm actually looking forward to hopefully an extended post storm by @Race Jones cause I just want to see folks get upset at everything she says even when there is some truth to some of the things she posts regardless of how she delivers it.

Big man don't no one get anything but annoyed by Race and her flock.

That's not an agenda big man

I think this I can see both sides stuff needs to go in the bin.

No one is disagreein' with the non voters when they say there's racism in the Dems/the Dems don't hold black interests at heart.

The disagreement comes with what to do about it voters
false at the bold

far as non voters their opinion on things that is vote related is taken with a grain of salt get their reasoning it just holds no weight in a conversation

So what's the Asian and Latino agendas I'm hearin' about? I've gone thru the thread and not seen them.
They're not here.

And you'd have to ask that in about five sections: Cubans, Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, and all other Latino nationalities.

As for Asians....who knows?

true....very true.

but how is this taking from others while in the process of cleaning and building?

I'm not taking from others. The niggas who can't layout their Black Agenda without accusing other groups of living lavish are doing that.

Go look at all of these so called Black Agendas. All of them are rooted in supremacist views that states nothing matters except for what we want. That's not the way to do things and it will fall flat on it's face. That's why I said a lot of these Black Agendas are closeted racism that replaces white supremacy with Black supremacy. If this was not true then you wouldn't see black people arguing with other black people about who is actually black (ADOS)

They're not here.

And you'd have to ask that in about five sections: Cubans, Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, and all other Latino nationalities.

As for Asians....who knows?

Yeah but I'm seein' niggas sayin' there are agendas for those groups and not for blacks and I'm just askin' what those agendas are.

I don't personally believe they exist (I hate the words agenda btw I don't think people know what it means)

Yeah because if there's one thing we all know it's that Progressive ideas/goals become easier to obtain under...checks notes...Republicans????

The last few pages you been asking people about a black agenda with mentioning other races. @Race Jones makes a good point and you can't respond without talking about Republicans. Can you answer her response without talking about Republicans?

The last few pages you been asking people about a black agenda with mentioning other races. @Race Jones makes a good point and you can't respond without talking about Republicans. Can you answer her response without talking about Republicans?

She didn't make a point. What she said was false. Saying progressive ideas are harder to get under Democrats than Republicans is a false statement.

Yet this thread is filled with niggas who disrespect black women, LGBTQ, and people who aren't "ADOS"

Translation=We do the same shit and get offended when we call it out.

The Latino community has it's divisions just like we have ours. They don't have annointed leaders just like we don't. They also do not have an agenda. So why do Black people feel like we need an agenda?
interesting point......i get what you saying......
but those others pull they self up by the bootstraps.....lol. i know yall gonna take yall shots for me saying that...but its true.

i think the black agenda is more of what america owes us....i can respect that side...
but i also think we need to do our art on building for us and not look for them white people to do right by us.

fuck what @DOS_patos and @Cain is talking about. the Black plight has little to do with communal problems and everything to do with an anti-Black governement both in thought and policy

communal problems will begin to wane when Black ppl are finally uplifted thru socioeconomic policies and programs not this “I am my brothers keeper bullshit”

“so depend on the governement to help us”

yes and no. we can have study groups in our hoods and create strategies to help the most vulnerable thru mutual aid and direct action but overall having a government that works for the common good of everyone should be the ultimate goal.

this would be easier to obtain if niggas stopped pledging their votes to dead or near dead white ppl and stop using racist and sexual abusers for their political imagination.

Even if Biden
Aye where dem niggas that was arguing with me a 3 AM about Biden losing Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan?

I told them niggas to read the map and do the math but they was too busy fear mongering.
Even if I’m wrong and Biden (barely) squeaks it out the economic analysis you were peddling to be false last night is solid. This shit should’ve been over by 11 last night.

fuck what @DOS_patos and @Cain is talking about. the Black plight has little to do with communal problems and everything to do with an anti-Black governement both in thought and policy

communal problems will begin to wane when Black ppl are finally uplifted thru socioeconomic policies and programs not this “I am my brothers keeper bullshit”

“so depend on the governement to help us”

yes and no. we can have study groups in our hoods and create strategies to help the most vulnerable thru mutual aid and direct action but overall having a governement that works for the common good of everyone should be the ultimate goal.

this would be easier to obtain if niggas stopped pledging their votes to dead or near dead white ppl and stop using racist and sexual abusers for their political imagination.

Why don't we just have better black candidates run?

That's an empty statement.

Black people are more advanced in America than any other group except for White people.

There's a difference between saying we haven't gotten enough and saying we haven't gotten anything. We absolutely have not gotten our just due but we absolutely are not at the bottom of the food chain in America.

We're advanced in what?

What do we own, what is ours? Sure a few of us pop up in high places that makes it look like we're advancing like a senator here, a rapper there, a mayor over there, an entrepreneur, even a president -see! there's no racism- but when in reality we're really just running in place.

Just for the sake of the argument, we've been here for over 400 years and yet our population continues to plateau year after year and tends to hover around 13%. That's not advancing.

Our people are densely populated in the hood but you'd be hard pressed to find much that we actually own there.

This argument is far too complicated to get into the who, what and why but I don't think we're the most advanced with everything that's against us.

If you're at the bottom can you really argue being ahead of someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back