Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is going to ruffle some feathers but it ain't like I actually give fuck.

I'm actually looking forward to hopefully an extended post storm by @Race Jones cause I just want to see folks get upset at everything she says even when there is some truth to some of the things she posts regardless of how she delivers it.
Doesn't work when you have that handy "Ignore" feature on deck.

I learned something from my own thread.

You mean like how Joe Biden was needed to win the general Election??

Now you see it. Niggas need to stop underestimating the racism and loyalty to racism of white America. Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are never going to be defeated by anyone other than white men.

White America absolutely has a food chain and white men are at the top. Followed by white women. The fact that niggas think that the downfall of people like Trump, McConnell, and Lindsey Graham would come at the hands of non white men means that people really don't understand racism in America.
It's weird how you acknowledge the hierarchy then as the one on the BOTTOM you say "fuck a black agenda what about Asians and latinos?"

Super weird

Because we have the least, we're at the bottom. We built this country and don't have much to show for it so something tangible needs to be created as a basis for our overall advancement.

That's an empty statement.

Black people are more advanced in America than any other group except for White people.

There's a difference between saying we haven't gotten enough and saying we haven't gotten anything. We absolutely have not gotten our just due but we absolutely are not at the bottom of the food chain in America.

If Biden wins, people should celebrate for like an hour and then do whatever they can to keep their feet on his neck because he hasn't really given any confidence that he will do anything of substance to help people. Let's be real.

At this point, I don't expect him to do anything to help blacks specifically. Those that want that can and should fight for it his whole presidency. From my perspective, if his administration will just tackle some of the problems that disproportionately hurt black people like the criminal justice system, that will make voting for him worth it. If he can't at least do that, then in my eyes he will just wind up being a less uncouth Trump, and should be treated as such.

its been shown that whenever a dem is in office, progressive ideas/goals become harder to obtain. also none of these nig nogs plan to hold biden or kamala accountable .... so we can just kill that noise

Doesn't work when you have that handy "Ignore" feature on deck.

I learned something from my own thread.

youre engaging a post with my handle in it while claiming to have me on ignore lmao

admit, youre more pressed than you claim to be because i dont care for you nor read your shitty ideas at all

its been shown that whenever a dem is in office, progressive ideas/goals become harder to obtain. also none of these nig nogs plan to hold biden or kamala accountable .... so we can just kill that noise

Yeah because if there's one thing we all know it's that Progressive ideas/goals become easier to obtain under...checks notes...Republicans????

I get what @The Mad Titan and @Los216 are saying and I see both sides. Still we(Black people) have been to docile for too long and I mean accross the board. fuck I care if I come off racist to racist? Still we need a solid plan and not just saying shit to be saying shit but that plan has always been in front of us for 400yrs.

We build our community up, educate, own, create and protect our family. Raise our black boys and girls up to be strong men and women and cut the weak out of the flock. All that soft woes as me who's gonna hold my hand in life shit need to be destroyed ASAP

^^^^^That's the plan and the agenda

That's not an agenda big man

I think this I can see both sides stuff needs to go in the bin.

No one is disagreein' with the non voters when they say there's racism in the Dems/the Dems don't hold black interests at heart.

The disagreement comes with what to do about it voters

Yeah because if there's one thing we all know it's that Progressive ideas/goals become easier to obtain under...checks notes...Republicans????

ppl rely on representation in the office to meet material needs causing grassroots efforts to suffer. this shouldnt be a hard concept to grasp, but then again you have been camped out in here for over 18 hrs writing incoherent bullshit, so we will chalk up this delay in rationale to you being tired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back