Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
building for our own doesnt mean shitting on other tho.

Nobody said that it does

why is it ok for ming lee and a papi store in the black community......but a black store in the black community is being supremacist?

Nobody said that this is wrong

look at for self doesnt mean ....fuck them.

I agree, but show me a Black Agenda that doesn't say that. All of them do. The whole ADOS movement does just that. Ice Cube did just that.

They cherry picked what Black people they believed were more worthy and deserving and everybody else was told that it wasn't their turn.

He never did. I laid out all of the paths last night when niggas were ready to jump off the ledge.

In all honesty this whole thing was wrapped up when Arizona flipped. Trump couldn't afford to lose Arizona after Ohio turned out closer than it should've been. Ohio being close meant that Biden was gonna carry Wisconsin and Michigan for sure. That's all she wrote after that.

idk about no "for sure". These shits are razor thin.

But I'll take the dubb. But nothing is "for sure"

Biden expects to hit 270 by midday? Is that EST? Cuz thats in 1 hour....

giphy.gif
Biden is in Delaware so it definitely EST

Nobody said that it does

Nobody said that this is wrong

I agree, but show me a Black Agenda that doesn't say that. All of them do. The whole ADOS movement does just that. Ice Cube did just that.

They cherry picked what Black people they believed were more worthy and deserving and everybody else was told that it wasn't their turn.
i think i see where you are going......i think you may be saying it a little too far on the radical side.

i actually kinda agree with you a bit as far as black on black shit.....the other communities...nah you kinda wrong on that.

If Biden wins, people should celebrate for like an hour and then do whatever they can to keep their feet on his neck because he hasn't really given any confidence that he will do anything of substance to help people. Let's be real.

At this point, I don't expect him to do anything to help blacks specifically. Those that want that can and should fight for it his whole presidency. From my perspective, if his administration will just tackle some of the problems that disproportionately hurt black people like the criminal justice system, that will make voting for him worth it. If he can't at least do that, then in my eyes he will just wind up being a less uncouth Trump, and should be treated as such.

Why do their respective agendas need to hinge on them having "leaders"?

Because without leaders there is no Agenda. That's my point. They don't really have an Agenda. Black people just say that they do in order to create this fallacy that their needs to be a Black Agenda.

We don't need a Black Agenda. We simply need to end white supremacy. That applies to everybody and not just Black people too.

Okay.

1. We do need a black agenda
2. Voting matters at all levels. If you don’t vote you really can’t complain about the system that you’re literally contributing to it in other ways. So like wiseman once said. You can’t be against something it if you choose to live in it.
3. Fuck Asians
4. @The Mad Titan @Disanthrope @Cain and @Los216 are all right. We need to have a town hall and push something forward.
5. Fuck Trump
6. Everybody can’t be saved and everybody shouldn’t be saved ™️

or maybe they understand community.

i seen first hand how some latino communities look out for each other...like dont steal from each other because we all poor and we need to share as a community.
yet, we all poor and we ok fuck shit too much.

we need to understand self preservation and respect what it can do.

That sounds like we have to cleanup a lot of shit inhouse before we run around touting Black Agendas doesn't it?

If Biden wins, people should celebrate for like an hour and then do whatever they can to keep their feet on his neck because he hasn't really given any confidence that he will do anything of substance to help people. Let's be real.

At this point, I don't expect him to do anything to help blacks specifically. Those that want that can and should fight for it his whole presidency. From my perspective, if his administration will just tackle some of the problems that disproportionately hurt black people like the criminal justice system, that will make voting for him worth it. If he can't at least do that, then in my eyes he will just wind up being a less uncouth Trump, and should be treated as such.

Why are you painting Biden as a savior?

So then this idea that Latinos, Asians, and Native Americans already have an Agenda is a myth then isn't it?

Not necessarily, I don't like to speak in absolutes but I do know a percentage of people in those specific "communities" see things through a white lens.

For example, some Latinos voted for Trump because they think they're better than the ones coming into this country seeking a better life.
"He's not talking about me; I'm educated I pay taxes, I own my home etc." so some of their wants and needs aren't the same as ours.

Because without leaders there is no Agenda. That's my point. They don't really have an Agenda. Black people just say that they do in order to create this fallacy that their needs to be a Black Agenda.

We don't need a Black Agenda. We simply need to end white supremacy. That applies to everybody and not just Black people too.
I see what you're trying to say. I don't agree at all, though.

You go hard in the paint, I'll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back