Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what @The Mad Titan and @Los216 are saying and I see both sides. Still we(Black people) have been to docile for too long and I mean accross the board. fuck I care if I come off racist to racist? Still we need a solid plan and not just saying shit to be saying shit but that plan has always been in front of us for 400yrs.

We build our community up, educate, own, create and protect our family. Raise our black boys and girls up to be strong men and women and cut the weak out of the flock. All that soft woes as me who's gonna hold my hand in life shit need to be destroyed ASAP

^^^^^That's the plan and the agenda

So you want exactly what I said earlier. A little bit of racism like white supremacy has.

that's not gonna work b

well. let me speak for myself

i can disagree with her without getting all upset at her approach, but i'm sitting this one out...or at the least, i'ma try lol

What you mean that's not going to work?

I know where she stands but I still want to see her comments on some of the things posted and said in here.

This post is going to ruffle some feathers but it ain't like I actually give fuck.

I'm actually looking forward to hopefully an extended post storm by @Race Jones cause I just want to see folks get upset at everything she says even when there is some truth to some of the things she posts regardless of how she delivers it.
Bruh she sold out and took her talents to twitter lol

Wrong and loud

The democrats have puppet-ized you

Wrong?

You can't open your mouth and talk about a Black Agenda without keeping other groups names out your mouth. Try and talk to me about a Black Agenda while only mentioning Black people. Start there.

I get what @The Mad Titan and @Los216 are saying and I see both sides. Still we(Black people) have been to docile for too long and I mean accross the board. fuck I care if I come off racist to racist? Still we need a solid plan and not just saying shit to be saying shit but that plan has always been in front of us for 400yrs.

We build our community up, educate, own, create and protect our family. Raise our black boys and girls up to be strong men and women and cut the weak out of the flock. All that soft woes as me who's gonna hold my hand in life shit need to be destroyed ASAP

^^^^^That's the plan and the agenda
and all that takes money to start it off right........whats crazy is people want them to give us money to free ourselves from needing them.

when we are more than capable of doing all this shit on our own.......

and yes, we need to stop defending niggas who mad at an absent dad so they terrorize our communities, stop running off those who can help and stop being so damn sensitive when someone speaks.

we talking from old head experience points of view.
i dont think we need to be in the condition we are in.

Who are the leaders in the Latino community? Who are the Asian leaders? Who are the native American leaders?

I was told all of those groups have agendas and we don't so who are their leaders?

Asian and Latino communities don't have any and I would argue that they don't need any because their advancement doesn't necessarily do anything to impede or disrupt white supremacy so in that regard it's "easier" for the powers that be to do for them.

Natives have been getting fucked for so long that they're often forgotten about.

Asian and Latino communities don't have any and I would argue that they don't need any because their advancement doesn't necessarily do anything to impede or disrupt white supremacy so in that regard it's "easier" for the powers that be to do for them.

Natives have been getting fucked for so long that they're often forgotten about.

So then this idea that Latinos, Asians, and Native Americans already have an Agenda is a myth then isn't it?

So you want exactly what I said earlier. A little bit of racism like white supremacy has.
building for our own doesnt mean shitting on other tho.

why is it ok for ming lee and a papi store in the black community......but a black store in the black community is being supremacist? aint like they will welcome a black store in their community.

look at for self doesnt mean ....fuck them.

i cut my grass to the border of my property...that doesnt mean i hate my neighbor.....

Wrong?

You can't open your mouth and talk about a Black Agenda without keeping other groups names out your mouth. Try and talk to me about a Black Agenda while only mentioning Black people. Start there.
its very easy

Who are the leaders in the Latino community? Who are the Asian leaders? Who are the native American leaders?

I was told all of those groups have agendas and we don't so who are their leaders?
Why do their respective agendas need to hinge on them having "leaders"?

These groups have one mind when it comes to what's best for them.

To their credit, I'd say what helps them most is they don't want to "be white"....I can't say that about a lot of Balck people in America. A lot of Black folk have been so psychologically and spiritually beat down by this racist country, from birth, that they feel if they take on the attributes and mindset of the oppressor, they'll be rewarded. It's Stockholm Syndrome at it's finest.

The way it looks, B don’t need PA...

He never did. I laid out all of the paths last night when niggas were ready to jump off the ledge.

In all honesty this whole thing was wrapped up when Arizona flipped. Trump couldn't afford to lose Arizona after Ohio turned out closer than it should've been. Ohio being close meant that Biden was gonna carry Wisconsin and Michigan for sure. That's all she wrote after that.

Wrong?

Wtf?? YOU mentioned other groups first. You're the nigga on a black web talking about what about Latinos and Asians? Get off that bullshit once and for all

We were here first

We built this

They came here willingly

We don't owe them shit

We are still at the bottom because of YOUR mentality

I need you to get those facts through your black head going forward

It sounds like Biden and his campaign believe to get 270 by midday

Biden expects to hit 270 by midday? Is that EST? Cuz thats in 1 hour....

giphy.gif

or maybe they understand community.

i seen first hand how some latino communities look out for each other...like dont steal from each other because we all poor and we need to share as a community.
yet, we all poor and we ok fuck shit too much.

we need to understand self preservation and respect what it can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back