Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senate and SC will go soft on Trump, SDNY gotta make they free throws

I don't know. To honest, I don't think any of these Republicans actually like Trump. I think they'd gladly let him go and take their chances with Biden, whose already said shit like he might put Reps in his cabinet.

back to blaming Black ppl for their conditions and not the systems that keep socioeconomic ills in our communities going

yall r fucking sick

It's time we get on the same page and teach our children this and build a stronger household. Become financially free and buy up our community and build generational wealth.

also how does one obtain these things in an anti-Black caste system??? go in detail.

speaking on financial freedom and Black generational wealth in a capitalist society is hilarious

like i legit have to laugh

the only goofy person here is you because nobody is going to parent their child and household in the ways you want them to and they shouldnt have to in order to have their material needs met.

get tf outta here with hese corny ass tariq nasheed talking points

why would i look to you to teach me how to govern my household? lmaooo i wouldnt follow you niggas up the street, much less be advised on how to maintain a household
Don't look to me lol dafuck

We just disagree have blessed afternoon ma'am.

listen, biden has officially received more votes for president of the united states than any candidate in history and the counting isn’t even finished yet...

buttttttttt because of the electoral college he can very well still lose

so when niggas say “your vote doesnt matter” this is what they mean lmaooo

and you dont have an answer.... just parroting what the rest of these disillusioned Black “leaders” be saying

bye sir
I do have an answer but why would I talk to someone with no ears? You just made a post laughing at generational wealth keyword being generational so there's nothing you and I can ever talk about. You enjoy your time in your world and I will do the same over here in mine....respectfully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back