Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Black Agenda that relies on disparaging other groups is racist. How the fuck are you going to have a Black Agenda that shits on Latino's, Asian's, Native Americans and White people? That's exactly what white supremacy is.

White Supremacy shits on everything that isn't white. That's racist. If your Black Agenda does the same thing and shits on everything that's not Black, that's racist.
Hol up bruh.............I get what you're trying to say and premise but them groups you named all have their own agendas, little cities in a city it's time Black people stop with that nice guy shit and don't do what the big bad white do shit as well. Our whole problem has been us not been is us not being as selfish as the other groups in this country. If a cracka buys 3 houses on our block then we need to buy 15 on his block if he hit you once we need to hit him 10x.

This whole country is based on supremacy and that'll never change

It truly is amazing

I've come to realize that people feeling "Comfortable" matters more than anything.

If folks are comfortable they can let a lot shit slide no matter what the truth really is.
white people are mad comfortable and thats why they like things the way they are......
while some of us are comfortable too.......with far less.

crazy that no one wants to rock the boat.

Any Black Agenda that relies on disparaging other groups is racist. How the fuck are you going to have a Black Agenda that shits on Latino's, Asian's, Native Americans and White people? That's exactly what white supremacy is.

White Supremacy shits on everything that isn't white. That's racist. If your Black Agenda does the same thing and shits on everything that's not Black, that's racist.
Wtf have those groups done for us??

Do you think when their agendas on the table theyre considering your black ass???

We have no allies, nigga. Get off that we are the world bullshit and prioritize your own for ONCE

We are the descendants of fucking slaves in America and you're worried about people who are not

I aint gone lie. If biden pulls this out and becomes president @Los216 is the real MVP. He stayed 10 toes down from the jump and never wavered. While other niggas writing a concession speech and callin it a wrap (including myself)

And I'd also like to add that niggas need to slow down with all of that Trump taking it to The Supreme Court shit.

Before niggas even get started with that they need to know that Trump has absolutely no path to take this to The Supreme Court.

Counting votes is a state issue meaning that if Trump has any beef with any votes he has to argue that with each individual state. That means he has to go beef with Pennsylvania which he will lose since Pennsylvania has a Democratic Governor and Democratic Attorney General. Michigan also has a Democratic Governor and a Democratic Attorney General.

Trump has no path to victory losing Pennsylvania and Michigan which he is on his way to losing.

That's game niggas.

If a cracka buys 3 houses on our block then we need to buy 15 on his block if he hit you once we need to hit him 10x.
this shit is fiyah....

problem is black people dont think you should buy or live where white people live...meanwhile they coming into the hoods and walking white dogs and niggas mad at them being happy.

but then someone will say black people aint got the money......yet niggas got mo.....nevermind.

the shit can be done.
we have enough knowledge and enough money to be a force.
but change takes work....comfort is little effort. but then people whine when them people winning

Show me the part of the black agenda that says treat everyone else like shit. Maybe it's in the finer fine print and I missed it. All any of us asking for a black agenda are saying is we got unique needs that a one size fits all approach doesn't address. That's it.

You sound like the type that gets offended when ppl say Black Live Matter and respond with ALL LIVES MATTER

tenor.gif

It ain't even comfort.

It's preference and entitlement.

People actively seek out what they want to hear because they feel they deserve to be validated in whatever the fuck they come up with.

Like if they want to be right, all that they have to do is find people who support their point of view.

Truth, right and wrong, ethics, morals.....

All that shit is being pushed aside for preference. People want to be around people who agree with them. You ain't gotta look no further than the comment section of every news story.

People been stopped caring about the truth.

I always feel good when someone @'s to that realization. Because it's truly an eye opener when you pay close attention.

That's why I been stopped giving a fuck about being on the wrong side of dumb arguments like movies and music shit. Cuz.... Who the fuck cares who's right. Just make an argument that sounds good....somebody gonna believe that shit ??‍♂️

Hol up bruh.............I get what you're trying to say and premise but them groups you named all have their own agendas, little cities in a city it's time Black people stop with that nice guy shit and don't do what the big bad white do shit as well. Our whole problem has been us not been is us not being as selfish as the other groups in this country. If a cracka buys 3 houses on our block then we need to buy 15 on his block if he hit you once we need to hit him 10x.

This whole country is based on supremacy and that'll never change

Latino's do not have their own agenda. Asians do not have their own agenda. Native Americas do not have their own agenda.

Niggas need to stop saying that. None of them have their own agenda. If they did then white supremacy would've been defeated long ago when their were more native Americans than white people and currently there are more Latino's in America then white people and their are more Asians in the world than white people.

Please show me the Latino Agenda. Show me the Native American Agenda. Show me the Asian Agenda.

Wtf have those groups done for us??

Do you think when their agendas on the table theyre considering your black ass???

We have no allies, nigga. Get off that we are the world bullshit and prioritize your own for ONCE

We are the descendants of fucking slaves in America and you're worried about people who are not

What Agendas are you talking about?

white people are mad comfortable and thats why they like things the way they are......
while some of us are comfortable too.......with far less.

crazy that no one wants to rock the boat.

It's fucking sad not crazy.

Just really analyze some the comments you read on here. Listen to what people really saying when having verbal conversations. Listen to what the people who are supposed to represent us say to us and to the public when they are on tv.

The shit not crazy at all. When being objective it is EXPECTED is how I see.

Show me the part of the black agenda that says treat everyone else like shit. Maybe it's in the finer fine print and I missed it. All any of us asking for a black agenda are saying is we got unique needs that a one size fits all approach doesn't address. That's it.

You sound like the type that gets offended when ppl say Black Live Matter and respond with ALL LIVES MATTER

What unique needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back