Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy ain't it?

But shit them the same dudes who said me wanting a black agenda was racist so not surprising

Any Black Agenda that relies on disparaging other groups is racist. How the fuck are you going to have a Black Agenda that shits on Latino's, Asian's, Native Americans and White people? That's exactly what white supremacy is.

White Supremacy shits on everything that isn't white. That's racist. If your Black Agenda does the same thing and shits on everything that's not Black, that's racist.

It ain't even comfort.

It's preference and entitlement.

People actively seek out what they want to hear because they feel they deserve to be validated in whatever the fuck they come up with.

Like if that want to be right, all that they have to do is find people who support their point a view.

Truth, right and wrong, ethics, morals.....

All that shit is being pushed aside for preference. People want to be around people who agree with them. You ain't gotta look no further than the comment section of every news story.

People been stopped caring about the truth.

I always feel good when someone @'s to that realization. Because it's truly an eye opener when you pay close attention.

That's why I been stopped giving a fuck about being on the wrong side of dumb arguments like movies and music shit. Cuz.... Who the fuck cares who's right. Just make an argument that sounds good....somebody gonna believe that shit ??‍♂️

????? very true

Crazy ain't it?

But shit them the same dudes who said me wanting a black agenda was racist so not surprising
Breh. Back in 2016/17 on Twitter when maga bigots were on a high because of their new president, they would always say "get off the democratic Plantation" and that legit made me want to commit murder at the audacity of the racist statement they think is ok to say because they pretend the left are the "real racists". They know the trump side is just a different plantation, all they were trying to do is recruit new coons..

however..... observing Black people online and in real life for the past 4 years it is clear that those white supremacist scum are right about that 1 thing... black people are willingly stuck on the democratic plantation and loyal to the democratic party as slaves are loyal to their masters.

Any Black Agenda that relies on disparaging other groups is racist. How the fuck are you going to have a Black Agenda that shits on Latino's, Asian's, Native Americans and White people? That's exactly what white supremacy is.

White Supremacy shits on everything that isn't white. That's racist. If your Black Agenda does the same thing and shits on everything that's not Black, that's racist.

@Cain

This nigga right here

That coon trains never late

chris-rock-that-trains-never-late.gif

Show me the part of the black agenda that says treat everyone else like shit. Maybe it's in the finer fine print and I missed it. All any of us asking for a black agenda are saying is we got unique needs that a one size fits all approach doesn't address. That's it.

You sound like the type that gets offended when ppl say Black Live Matter and respond with ALL LIVES MATTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back