Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully

This wasn't the time for anything other than getting the keys back from the devil.

I usually stay out of politics ...And I agree to not vote blindly. I always said people are voting as a group with no reason behind it.

So this is where that has gotten us.

If neither have black people interest....Then we must vote for what's beneficial....Most don't even know the whys.

I'm not going to speak on what and where the community failed to hold these people accountable. So why should they change or care?

Holding a vote or not voting......We can't complain on how we are treated by those who don't like us and now angry we didn't vote for them or the people who vote these people in who will take care of them.

It'll always be this game of good cop bad cop as long as we keep playing into it.

End of the day ppl want to ignore just how much of a bigot biden is because he doesn't act as mean as trump. I can't trust that guy to not enact yet more legislation to fuck us over. He's never changed his stance on his segregationist/crime bill targeting work so I'm only to speculate it'll continue.

I really don't get yall, (this is not at you in particular). On one hand yall yell that trump is racist, backs race soldiers and white supremacists. Meanwhile biden is also a proven bigot (yall gloss right over his lifes work but whatever), he also backs the race soldiers, with financing at that and I haven't heard him state how he is going to go after white supremacists and shut them down.

In 2008 and 2012, it was all "the president doesn't really affect your everyday life, local elections are way more important". Now it's we all going to hell if biden loses. I voted, for the presidency and locally as did many others. This time around I believe a lot more of us were engaged with our local situations and to me that's going to be the bigger catalyst for progress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back