Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

it’s not racism why trump won all those states, again Democrats are idiots who only run after republican voters.

they didn’t even have a platform outside of beat trump.

the huge voter apathy in the black community is on them, don’t blame the voter. You have to make people want to vote for you. They think black voters owe them votes but do nothing in return

Don't do this, it's democrat shit

Instead blame the party for forcing their shitty candidates on ppl and ignoring the demands of the black community thereby losing voters.

Stop asking ppl to vote simply outta fucking tradition
Respectfully

This wasn't the time for anything other than getting the keys back from the devil.

I usually stay out of politics ...And I agree to not vote blindly. I always said people are voting as a group with no reason behind it.

So this is where that has gotten us.

If neither have black people interest....Then we must vote for what's beneficial....Most don't even know the whys.

I'm not going to speak on what and where the community failed to hold these people accountable. So why should they change or care?

Holding a vote or not voting......We can't complain on how we are treated by those who don't like us and now angry we didn't vote for them or the people who vote these people in who will take care of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back