Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Joe. Hard to take the belt, tho. 2nd terms are damn near automatic. I have faith. Biden went from 3-1 odds to EVEN the last 15 minutes...??

???
Some of yall need this good word right now
U6WdjBIRg2NJ0VdWl2nXr2TLy6motp54fyWshom-oZHtaF-FfSekP0oGSQfxW-PjNs6HL6enSMC-NgKW1YQEdcp5wXMzxJ9aQ_7ztiJ2IeLrVHWhPxBNYPxpKMe6jMxlJB1Isabn

Only thing southern whites "care" about is abortion and 2nd amendment which in itself is stupid as hell.

There hasn't been a candidate yet that has ever said I'm taking your guns away from people but dumb niggas swear that's what's going on. So called Christian base are worrying about abortion when the Bible itself God himself aborted a whole city of babies. Shit is wild b

bruh they crazy they speak on the Bible and I think they feel like they are the real chosen people and everybody else is Phillistines

With twitter posts like that and way too many comments on here for months.

I'm really stuck as to why this was ever in question. When has this country ever shown any thing different than fuck black people?

Covert racism really did a job mentally on a lot of black people and with Trump being in office a large scale return to overt racism it has really exposed a side to a lot of black to me.

Black people are still scared of overt white racism and are comfortable with and can better digest covert racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back