Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright side these next 4 yrs going to be hilarious. Trump going to be acting like a mob boss and talking even more shit.

I also predict.....

Mad niggas gonna die by cops without any repercussions because of the climate.

Abortion will be illegal again

HBCU's will no longer have a African American studies due to the funding from the government and Trump's new executive order he signed on the low

Jobs are going to come back due to the China US feud but the price of goods are going to skyrocket
It's so funny bruh..there is the UK version of Trump on the same shit and it's going horrible for them.. like..
I encourage everyone to read this thread not going to call any jackasses idiots thats not me .. but here is some nuance... nah nuance is not beyonces gay brother

She basically said tinos got colorism and coons..join the club..but yo..this was funny

20201104_072539.jpg
20201104_072521.jpg

Lol..shorty tried to blame black men

They said that the only reason Az went Biden was because of what Trump said about mccain.

I really don't want to believe that. I thought maybe the younger/first time voters are sick of his shit but maybe they're right which is kinda sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back