Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you niggas bad at math? None of the votes from the major cities in those states that were mail in votes have been counted.

What part of that do you niggas not understand? There's hundreds of thousands of votes that are in Democratic counties that haven't been counted yet. Are y'all even fucking watching? This shit isn't rocket surgery.

Are you niggas bad at math? None of the votes from the major cities in those states that were mail in votes have been counted.

What part of that do you niggas not understand? There's hundreds of thousands of votes that are in Democratic counties that haven't been counted yet. Are y'all even fucking watching? This shit isn't rocket surgery.
Bruh, I just spotted you a whole spreadsheet.

You just ignored that shit.

Bruh, I just spotted you a whole spreadsheet.

You just ignored that shit.

Nigga.......

Look at the fucking map in PA. Almost all of the red counties are at 95% reporting. There aren't any more mail in ballots left to count in those country ass red counties.

There's 1.4 Million mail in ballots that haven't been counted yet in PA. There are from Democratic counties where Philly and Pittsburg are.

Do you know what a projection is?

Look at California. There are more votes that will be counted in California than any other state. Why do you think they already called California for Joe Biden? Because they know where those votes are going. 90% of those uncounted votes in PA are from Philly and Pittsburgh. Of those votes in Philly and Pittsburgh 9/10 of them are votes for Democrats.

How is this confusing to you niggas?

Trump is going to win TX,GA,MI. It’s even looking like WI is going for Trump. This is over. Biden has to win almost every vote left in PA. It’s over. I know you getting paid overtime right now to post, but it’s becoming more and more obvious.

The FACT that biden is holding hope for GA n TX coming up in his favor, shows this is a loss.

He has alot of ground to make up in MI n WI. Not looking good.

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back