Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right tho. Doing shit like that is not worth the laws that will change to have a direct impact to fuck you over. Biden and Trump aren't the same. It aint about "democrat shit".

It's crazy because it is literally neck and neck. If Biden loses yall about to learn a healthy lesson why seniors never miss voting. When abortions become illegal, the wealth gap widens even more and black people pose even more civil rights we'll see who's laughing. The reality is niggas will never be with satisfied who's running. The ignorance of America is well renowned and rampant even on ABW.

So never be satisfied with who is running to represent you but your and others advice to keep on voting for the same party of people

Black people are already oppressed in america no matter what party is in office. Is it worse under republicans YES, but what yall have to understand to a lot of people they aren't willing to compromise themselves by voting for the lessor of their oppressors. You keep talking about black people losing civil rights those civil rights on the books aren't enforced anyway so why you keep talking about them when they ain't working? Discrimination in housing, jobs, healthcare, loans, etc. still happened with all those laws you keep harping on enacted and on the books even with democrats in office. So what the fuck is your canadian ass really talking about?

This country is flat out fucked up for black people and democrats ain't going to do a fucking thing to save us or bring equality for all people to this country. Democrats want to maintain white privilege just like republicans do. Democrats just feel like it doesn't have to be enforced as harsh as republicans do it. Black people like you are want other black people to accept that and be ok with that and don't even see how fucking insane that train of thought actually is.

It'll always be this game of good cop bad cop as long as we keep playing into it.

End of the day ppl want to ignore just how much of a bigot biden is because he doesn't act as mean as trump. I can't trust that guy to not enact yet more legislation to fuck us over. He's never changed his stance on his segregationist/crime bill targeting work so I'm only to speculate it'll continue.

I really do get yall, (this is not at you in particular). On one hand yall yell that trump is racist, backs race soldiers and white supremacists. Meanwhile biden is also a proven bigot (yall gloss right over his lifes work but whatever), he also backs the race soldiers, with financing at that and I haven't heard him state how he is going to go after white supremacists and shut them down.

In 2008 and 2012, it was all "the president doesn't really affect your everyday life, local elections are way more important". Now it's we all going to hell if biden loses. I voted, for the presidency and locally as did many others. This time around I believe a lot more of us were engaged with our local situations and to me that's going to be the bigger catalyst for progress.
you are right .....everything you said and everything else everyone else said is right.....

but we have a choice between and overt and covert racists who did shot to hurt the community.

i for one am mad at the choices and the fact so many people didnt care on grassroots levels and want to ignore the weeds that grow into trees.
now we got two trees in our yard bout to fall onto our house and only enough money to pay for one to be cut down and a storm coming.

NOW people want shit done.

who can black people back on the way up and support with a super pac so that we have a legit chance at something. this is where the conversation should be focused on now. this election been a wrap.......but at the same time....we need to try to lessen the blow while we plan our next move and who to get behind in early stages.

we gotta be proactive not reactive

and of course think 2stepz ahead.

So niggas was complaining about the reactions not working only to complain about the colors of reactions when they finally are fixed?

Did you donate to the Goldie thread?
So the donation thread for goldie was to really pay for site maintenance unbeknownst to the community?

I highly suggest y'all visit your local secretary of state website

The one here gives a detailed breakdown of which county voted what

In louisiana, we have more registered Democrats than Republicans but on average, about 70% of the state voted in each parish. Registered Democrats didn't come out to vote.

Don't do this, it's democrat shit

Instead blame the party for forcing their shitty candidates on ppl and ignoring the demands of the black community thereby losing voters.

Stop asking ppl to vote simply outta fucking tradition

So what's more important to you guys?
Candidate or the polices they propose?
( Im talking in 2020 not 30-40 years ago)

I highly suggest y'all visit your local secretary of state website

The one here gives a detailed breakdown of which county voted what

In louisiana, we have more registered Democrats than Republicans but on average, about 70% of the state voted in each parish. Registered Democrats didn't come out to vote.

Ima be real. Folks don’t vote in Louisiana. NOLA folks always worrying bout the wrong shit. I had to unfollow so man folks on IG over like the last 7 years.

The ignorant shit folks post vs the productive or educated or positive shit was sickening to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back