Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima be real. Folks don’t vote in Louisiana. NOLA folks always worrying bout the wrong shit. I had to unfollow so man folks on IG over like the last 7 years.

The ignorant shit folks post vs the productive or educated or positive shit was sickening to me
Nola and BR both voted Biden so they aren't the issue.

They are two of the heavier populated areas as well. They did their job.

The state as a whole only accounted for 70% of the total votes. There are more democrats here but they didn't go out to vote.

The registered Democrats who didn't vote are the issue here.

Yall want another four years. Smh
When I looked at the parishes that voted for Trump, I wasn't surprised. But again, it's only because the democrats in those areas didn't vote.

Otherwise, Louisiana is probably the only state in the deep south that would've been blue

Woke up to Michigan turning blue

giphy.gif

So what's more important to you guys?
Candidate or the polices they propose?
( Im talking in 2020 not 30-40 years ago)

This is the problem with yall "logic"

You downplay bidens actions and the impact of them, as being ancient history.

As for policies, during a time where black ppl are being killed with impunity by race soldiers at even higher rates, bidens response is the same ol most cops are good crap we hear from the right but the kicker for me is with all of that, he said he thinks they need MORE "help" and committed to more funding

Talk about dogwhistles.....

Things are about to get interesting now. Trump is true to form, and is doing exactly what he said he would do. He called victory last night even though he knew the ballots were all counted because it looked good for him. Now as things turn towards Biden, he's claiming that the election is being stolen. Basically the gasoline is on the ground, and he lit the match. Now we'll see if he sets everything ablaze by making a comment that can be taken as instructions to his base to wild out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back