Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye man..at the end of the day, ya manz lost..but look, nothing changes for u..like for real..be positive. Murica gone Murica..if u over 30...u know this..get ya grind on and detach

Aye man..at the end of the day, ya manz lost..but look, nothing changes for u..like for real..be positive. Murica gone Murica..if u over 30...u know this..get ya grind on and detach

What you mean.

I know folks that lost jobs, some have kids that’s struggling because they not getting additional help from teachers by doing zoom, some folks I know lost older parent and granny due to the president ignoring the virus.

I also see more racist white folks getting into power.

I see folks that’s supporting Trump also keeping folks in power that voted in my state for insurance to not cover folks that have pre existing conditions.

We all know both sides ain’t perfect but one side we are kinda infiltrating to get our agendas done.

But the other side is so much the enemy and putting folks in place to keep us down

I’m not red or blue but I see us making moves with one side easier than the other.

What you mean.

I know folks that lost jobs, some have kids that’s struggling because they not getting additional help from teachers by doing zoom, some folks I know lost older parent and granny due to the president ignoring the virus.

I also see more racist white folks getting into power.

I see folks that’s supporting Trump also keeping folks in power that voted in my state for insurance to not cover folks that have pre existing conditions.

We all know both sides ain’t perfect but one side we are kinda infiltrating to get our agendas done.

But the other side is so much the enemy and putting folks in place to keep us down

I’m not red or blue but I see us making moves with one side easier than the other.
And all of that was gone change if Biden won

You brothers ready to have blame heaped on us? @5th Letter @The Mad Titan @Soul_Rattler

:readyforwar:

It's coming if biden loses for sure. I got plenty on deck for any who want it either way.

I've gotten to the point where I'm plain tired of the excuses and scared talk. It's plain that a portion of black ppl will forever live with their heads in the sand. Them niggas lost causes far as I'm concerned.

And all of that was gone change if Biden won

Did you read what I said. Blacks are infiltrating the blue and there for more of us in higher levels the more we can push our shit.

I know you take medicine and shot but damn bruh. Just read

aye, I've said this before & will always be the funniest shit I'll never understand

as much as trump talks about Biden's 40yr public service record

trump has a public record that goes back jus as far

from being sued in the 70s for housin discrimination to central park 5 in the 80s & howard stern interviews/wwf wrestling matches/comedy central roast/apprentice etc. up to present day

he's shown the world very clearly who he is

why sum folks think he'd act presidential once he took office... 8th wonder of the world

Damn I can't wait till this shit over

My damn realtor buckin his eyes through the phone about voting.

Man I voted yesterday. Talk to me about my net proceeds from this sale and a closing date.

Did you read what I said. Blacks are infiltrating the blue and there for more of us in higher levels the more we can push our shit.

I know you take medicine and shot but damn bruh. Just read
I read what you said, but Biden being president changes none of that. Fam be positive, one man..especially Biden..was not the savior of our people or America. I promise you. I absolutely promise you..trust..me, things will work out for us much much sooner than you think

That's a future man promise too

dave-chappelle-keep-it-real.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back