Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latinos should have the most smoke against Trump after 4 years and the Dems underperforming with them. No reason 1/3 of them nationally going to trump.
If we can flip the senate to Democrats, I wouldn’t even really care about Trump winning. Republicans hold the Senate and Trump win though then watch Republican Supreme Court Justices retire so they can be replaced with somebody young.

Joe said Latinos aren’t monolithic like African Americans. Y’all excused that. Yet he offers Amnesty to 11 million Hispanics, while offering (minorities) African Americans investments and more of Trumps opportunity zones.

Looking like Joe placed his bet on the wrong people while sending his attack dogs out to shit on every black person who dared to question him or formed a different opinion.
:js4:

The narrative running around makes it seem as if Black men will split between Trump and Biden when the reality it will likely be closer to 85% for Biden.... but narratives.. now any goofy clown not voting Trump out is a clown but this narrative is nauseating

Ah hell, CNN jumping through hoops to give Biden a path. I’ve seen this movie before, lol.

I’m still holding out hope though. I think people saw Biden killing it at first and now that Trump is catching up they panicking. But Trump is catching up in states where he was expected to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back