Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The narrative running around makes it seem as if Black men will split between Trump and Biden when the reality it will likely be closer to 85% for Biden.... but narratives.. now any goofy clown not voting Trump out is a clown but this narrative is nauseating
I know you're calling me a goofy clown out of love but don't join that bandwagon when it jumps off

All yall Brothers pls don't find yourselves splainin to someone "but i did vote for biden" when black males as a whole are being bashed and scapegoated.

Solidarity lol

Lol...race jones somewhere just waiting to pounce
123736159_10156442001502465_3935086165743095087_n.jpg

This cannot be stressed enough.

If you don't vote - regardless of WHO you vote for - you gotta shut the fuck up for AT LEAST a year.
I stand by this.

I know you're calling me a goofy clown out of love but don't join that bandwagon when it jumps off

All yall Brothers pls don't find yourselves splainin to someone "but i did vote for biden" when black males as a whole are being bashed and scapegoated.

Solidarity lol
wasnt even about you though.. i just copy and pasted my tweet. its not about you.

and?
:uhhuh6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back