Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t people want to accept the idea that MAYBE the Democratic Party and Joe Biden have turned voters off? It doesn’t always equal racism or Russia.
Because racism has been SO prevalent over the last four years, it's literally impossible to avoid the shit.

And like I said, if people were THAT disgusted by Donnie Dumbass, they could've said fuck him and went the Libertarian route. They weren't. That says EVERYTHING to me.

They're not voting for the best candidate. They want to win so their racism, bigotry, and religious hypocrisy can continue to thrive.

Why don’t people want to accept the idea that MAYBE the Democratic Party and Joe Biden have turned voters off? It doesn’t always equal racism or Russia.

If it ain’t racism than what is it?

Trump literally made everything worse. From domestic terror, economy, and healthcare. Also empowering police to take action against blacks. Also putting know white supremacy folks on the Supreme Court, judges and AG.

please tell me what else it could be. I’m not a Biden fan at all but I’ll wait for your answer on this

aye, I've said this before & will always be the funniest shit I'll never understand

as much as trump talks about Biden's 40yr public service record

trump has a public record that goes back jus as far

from being sued in the 70s for housin discrimination to central park 5 in the 80s & howard stern interviews/wwf wrestling matches/comedy central roast/apprentice etc. up to present day

he's shown the world very clearly who he is

why sum folks think he'd act presidential once he took office... 8th wonder of the world

This speaks volume about how intellectually challenged the average American are.

Bright side these next 4 yrs going to be hilarious. Trump going to be acting like a mob boss and talking even more shit.

I also predict.....

Mad niggas gonna die by cops without any repercussions because of the climate.

Abortion will be illegal again

HBCU's will no longer have a African American studies due to the funding from the government and Trump's new executive order he signed on the low

Jobs are going to come back due to the China US feud but the price of goods are going to skyrocket

So in NC Tillis is winning, smh. If Cal Cunningham hadn’t got caught for cheating he would have cruised to an easy win.

But those same people who wouldn’t vote for Cunningham on that point votes for Trump, lol. Shit’s crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back