Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict next election that Dems will focus on “Latino” “Hispanic” voters

They are the group that’s taking over and their issues will in the forefront.

Who said people were that disgusted? The media? The online popular opinion? Trump still had big ass rally’s. He had like 17 rally’s in the last 4 days. After they said he was dying and struggling to breathe when he caught Covid. If Biden loses I blame nobody but the media and democrats.
People that I know were/are/always will be disgusted by this crackkka. Everyone in the country ain't represented by those damn Rona Rallies.

The fuck?

Where do you even live at, yo?

I predict next election that Dems will focus on “Latino” “Hispanic” voters

They are the group that’s taking over and their issues will in the forefront.

The dems been doing that since obama. They realized long ago that black support was dwindling so they started catering to them. Rather than address why black support was dwindling in the first place.

Go figure

Safe to say America in a whole is full gullible people. Trump had literally lied or been caught in a lie on every running.pint for his campaign since he won the first time. Yet looks like buddy about to be reelected.

That's basically a telling fact that people don't give a shit about whoa running or what they was promised just don't want the other side to win. Tomorrow is going to be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back