Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
White folks don’t care about America. They really don’t. The economy got worse since Trump took over.

I thought folks wanted winner and not failures.

No wonder the Dallas Cowboys is considered Americans Team Lololololol
Only thing southern whites "care" about is abortion and 2nd amendment which in itself is stupid as hell.

There hasn't been a candidate yet that has ever said I'm taking your guns away from people but dumb niggas swear that's what's going on. So called Christian base are worrying about abortion when the Bible itself God himself aborted a whole city of babies. Shit is wild b

I think that'll change though

It just boggles my mind why more ppl aren't taking issue with the dem party itself
They keep throwing candidates that most democratic voters don't want. I really think Bernie would have stood a way better chance this time around but, here we are.

it is the democrats fault, they go harder against the left wing of the party than they go at republicans.

I just saw a poll on Fox tonight where a single payer health care system is at 72% favorability among R’s but look at the the way they attack Medicare for all.

I think he might take MI he got heavy support north of 8 mile. He won't win Wayne county because of Detroit, but Macomb yup, Oakland yup

I keep tellin ppl Michigan is really Michissippi

Driving down 94 and a bunch of Trump Pence signs popped up over the last 24hrs.

My little cousin had bday party at Soaring Eagle in Mt Pleasant and on the way up there someone had a big ass sign that said "Democrats For Trump" on their barn.

These white boys want to be apart of the "confederacy" so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back