Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict next election that Dems will focus on “Latino” “Hispanic” voters

They are the group that’s taking over and their issues will in the forefront.
Hopefully you brothers will get on code with the black first community and push these democrats to prioritise black people if they ever want to win again

Biden still has a chance, but his chance is way lower than it was.

I think odds are 65 to 35% in favor of trump right now

nah, this over.
I disagree. Lady on CNN made a good point. Those early states reported mail in ballots first which is why it was looking like Biden was winning. Then the Election Day votes started rolling in and Trump started taking over.

The opposite is happening in these other states. Election Day voting came first so it’s looking like Trump’s winning. Once the Mail in votes start rolling in Biden will start taking over.

I disagree. Lady on CNN made a good point. Those early states reported mail in ballots first which is why it was looking like Biden was winning. Then the Election Day votes started rolling in and Trump started taking over.

The opposite is happening in these other states. Election Day voting came first so it’s looking like Trump’s winning. Once the Mail in votes start rolling in Biden will start taking over.
Apparently there's 2mil uncounted votes in PA mostly in democratic cities and counties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back