Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea thats just not accurate at ALL. Putin is trying to stir up as much shit amongst Americans as possible. All the polls before super Tuesday showed bernie as the best shot of beating trump so Putin claimed to "support" Bernie so that it would create infighting amongst us to help Trump

Except Russians meddled in 2016 to help Trump and Sanders......

In other
See, this right here is gonna get Trump re-elected. Hillary was a FAR better candidate than Biden. Better debater. Had the "first woman" thing helping. Wasn't senile. And dominiated the 2016 primaries more than Biden. So far we haven't seen shit from Biden in the debates. He was a non-factor, and only had this surge do to all the others dropping out days before Super Tuesday and endorsing him.

Biden is about the last dude I want to see debate Trump, he plays right into his style. He's a senile Jeb Bush. Biden was calling people dog face as townhalls and challenging them to pushup contests, what's gonna happen when Trump goes after Hunter.
Biden is every bit if thr terrible candidate that people thought Hillary was

I haven't seen anybody here mad, upset or angry that Biden is winning. IMO folks have taken issue with the dumb ass reasoning that some black people are using voting for Biden which is just because he was Obama vp.

Yall can support and vote for Biden all yall want to but what yall shouldn't do and expect people to be OK with is to act like that is a good enough reason to in and of itself to vote for Biden.
I have, I am over it at this point. I expected the south to not have any reason in their brains.
Biden may be the front runner now, but Bernie winning Cali says that Bernie’s not about to give in or give up.
The hardest thing now is competing with these candidates dropping out and all pledging to Bullshit Biden. Even Trump knows that’s whats going on.
Democrats may find themselves dealing with 4 more years of Trump, and if that happens I’m planning my exit from this country.

Umm.....

Have you seen Trump's numbers? Who do you think the working class has that rage towards? The Republicans run the Senate and they have the Presidency. You think the working class is angry at....Democrats? They're angry at the people in charge who just so happen to be Trump and his republican goons. This whole thing about establishment vs anti establishment is a very funny talking point that makes absolutely no sense when you realize who's in charge and who's fighting for what.

The “Establsihment” and working class anger have been around for more than three years... They were around when Obama was in charge to.
I just talked about how Trump is impervious to reality and the horrible behavior of his administration.

See 5,000 exhibits from over the past three years for evidence of this.

You do realize that the vast majority of Americans actually loathe people like Hilary Clinton and the Political Establishment .

That is the reason Trump got elected. He threatened to burn it all to the ground. That and pretending to be a populous progressive with his platform.

People were so fed up with people like Joe Biden they voted for Donald Trump.

It wasnt just the racists. It was people who are hurting in the exact ways that Joe Biden ignores with his policy platform.

Last edited:
I haven't seen anybody here mad, upset or angry that Biden is winning. IMO folks have taken issue with the dumb ass reasoning that some black people are using voting for Biden which is just because he was Obama vp.

Yall can support and vote for Biden all yall want to but what yall shouldn't do and expect people to be OK with is to act like that is a good enough reason to in and of itself to vote for Biden.

Calling black people dumb for taking the best route to get rid of trump is a really poor way to start off an argument against Joe Biden but go off

Let's leave pandering out of it
nEqcpbo0icNVt1Ud4RkFukEqEf1oxNyqZCTXVUMsLOW57hmeJg-r3juCIcbxkVcpqaXVAJiF
This is dumb as hell but it worked t.. This narrative

And again Joe Biden can’t talk.

That skill comes up in more places than in debates. It was just one example.

Donald Trump is a worse speaker than Joe Biden. You really are giving Trump too much credit. Stop judging him based off of media that in his pocket and his racist, low educated voting base. Jude him strictly off what you see. Does he look like a good debater to you? Don't worry about what other people think. What do you think? You are a single voter. That's what matters most here. Not other people's opinions about what you saw for yourself.

I have, I am over it at this point. I expected the south to not have any reason in their brains.
Biden may be the front runner now, but Bernie winning Cali says that Bernie’s not about to give in or give up.
The hardest thing now is competing with these candidates dropping out and all pledging to Bullshit Biden. Even Trump knows that’s whats going on.
Democrats may find themselves dealing with 4 more years of Trump, and if that happens I’m planning my exit from this country.

Bernie is not gonna win California. Anything less than a blowout for him in Cali is a loss. The primary is all but mathmatically over.

The “Establsihment” and working class anger have been around for more than three years... They were around when Obama was in charge to.
I just talked about how Trump is impervious to reality and the horrible behavior of his administration.

See 5,000 exhibits from over the past three years for evidence of this.

You do realize that the vast majority of Americans actually loathe people like Hilary Clinton and the Political Establishment .

That is the reason Trump got elected. He threatened to burn it all to the ground. That and pretending to be a populous progressive with his platform.

People were so fed up with people like Joe Biden they voted for Donald Trump.

It want just the racists. It was people who are hurting in the exact ways that Joe Biden ignores with his policy platform.

Everybody you just name dropped is still more popular than Trump so you're not actually saying what you think you're saying.

Except Russians meddled in 2016 to help Trump and Sanders......

are you trying to say Putin genuinely thinks that Bernie is on his side or would be a great ally to him? In 2016 almost everyone in the world thought Hilary was def gonna beat trump based on polling so of course Putin would try to help Bernie because he didnt think Bernie could beat Trump.

Has Bernie done anything or said anything to indicate he wants Putins help or is a ally to Putin? No

Calling black people dumb for taking the best route to get rid of trump is a really poor way to start off an argument against Joe Biden but go off

I'll go back to what I've said in Trump or Bloomberg thread.

Plenty of folks had said over the years that Obama couldn't do shit because republicans controlled both houses of congress. So if the choice again is between shitty candidates the focus should shift from the presidency to controlling both houses of congress to basically nullify what either shitty person in the white house can accomplish.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

I'll go back to what I've said in Trump or Bloomberg thread.

Plenty of folks had said over the years that Obama couldn't do shit because republicans controlled both houses of congress. So if the choice again is between shitty candidates the focus should shift from the presidency to controlling both houses of congress to basically nullify what either shitty person in the white house can accomplish.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Thank you for bringing this up. With the choices available to us Bernie, Warren, Biden, Bloomberg, only one of them is vastly popular in congress. I'll give you a clue who it is. It's the one who is getting all of the endorsements. The one who's been around the longest. The one who has accomplished the most. The only won who has the ability to even think about winning over republican votes. The one who garnered the most voter turnout in the last 3 Super Tuesday's. His name rhymes with Boe Jiden.

Donald Trump is a worse speaker than Joe Biden. You really are giving Trump too much credit. Stop judging him based off of media that in his pocket and his racist, low educated voting base. Jude him strictly off what you see. Does he look like a good debater to you? Don't worry about what other people think. What do you think? You are a single voter. That's what matters most here. Not other people's opinions about what you saw for yourself.

“Other people” voted Donald Trump to be President of the Goddamn United States over a far more qualified candidate than Joe Biden.

That statement is not inconsequential.

Donald Trump is a raging racist who is making the lives of minorities a living hell

Donald Trump is liable to start a nuclear war if he gets upset about a tweet

Donald Trump is actively trying to shred the Constitution and destroy our Democracy

Donald Trump is trying to tear down the free presC the judiciary, Congress and each our each of our Democratic institutions

Donald Trump has put in pace dozens of lifetime appointments for young, extreme, conservative, unqualified judges who will gut the rights and democratic standards of our country for generations to come

Donald Trump presides over a horrific conservative policy platform.

And you want to nominate a less qualified male version of the last candidate to lose to Donald Trump.

Keep trying to downplay the fact that your preferred candidate is senile and can’t talk.

He wants to be President of the United States. I’d say that is an important qualification

Thank you for bringing this up. With the choices available to us Bernie, Warren, Biden, Bloomberg, only one of them is vastly popular in congress. I'll give you a clue who it is. It's the one who is getting all of the endorsements. The one who's been around the longest. The one who has accomplished the most. The only won who has the ability to even think about winning over republican votes. The one who garnered the most voter turnout in the last 3 Super Tuesday's. His name rhymes with Boe Jiden.

All that and still a shitty candidate

And look if Joe Biden is tHe nominee I will probably be active trying to get everyone I know to support him to get rid of Donald Trump.

But he is not the best candidate to defeat him or govern the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back